The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Boston Bruins vs. Vancouver Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

Just now, -AJ- said:

Eriksson showing up. Do we still trash talk him or is that not cool anymore? 

If the guy was on a 3M per year contract he would easily be a fan favorite.  Plays hard every game in all three zones, amazing on the forecheck, great penalty killer, unselfish and solid all around.  He just isn't the third Sedin like Benning had hoped.  If he played with Horvat, he would put up 15-20 goals 25-30 assists numbers easily.  With Sutter, he has too play too much defense.

8 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

I know a lot of people here will be apoplectic, me included, if Edmonton wins the lottery.  However, I find it hilarious that the Canucks have more points right now than a team many people picked to make it to the Cup final.

The Lucic signing isn't turning out so great after-all.

LMFAO.

Edit: Actually he's not doing that bad. I talked to some Edmonton fans and they blame a lot of this on Larrson being out.

"When you scratch a guy like Baertschi you hope it resonates through your whole group. Also his game wasn't where I thought it should be and his energy was low. I didn't think he played well for a stint of games. He scored tonight because I scratched him. Might have to scratch him every other game... I'm joking. " - Green on Baertschi

Archived