The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2018-19 CDC Puck League

thejazz97

18 hours ago, Sestito'sHandMadeVodka said:

Nope! Only his services as an AHL defenseman!

I'm not sure I can skate backwards anymore. But after a few beers I can be pretty belligerent. Is that the same as truculent? 

Edited by Sygvard
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Sygvard said:

I'm not sure I can skate backwards anymore. But after a few beers I can be pretty belligerant. Is that the same as truculent? 

Perhaps...that would definitely explain Luca Sbisa's play.

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, apollo said:

Just logged on to my roster and noticed Burrows was removed. Guys... I wasn't emotionally ready for Burrows to be taken off my roster... :(

Kind of kidding though... thanks for keeping my roster clean to whichever commish did it! Assuming it was probably Jazz!

Yep... it didn't feel right at all.

• Cheers 2

1 hour ago, apollo said:

Just logged on to my roster and noticed Burrows was removed. Guys... I wasn't emotionally ready for Burrows to be taken off my roster... :(

Kind of kidding though... thanks for keeping my roster clean to whichever commish did it! Assuming it was probably Jazz!

After losing the Sedins, we can dry each other's tears  :(

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

Day With The Cup - Victor Hedman

Last week Columbus Blue Jackets' star defenseman Victor Hedman had his day with the cup. Most people don't know this, but Victor's always dreamt of being a male model. He loves hockey, and it pays well, but upon retirement he had a secret plan to hit the runways. He spent years honing his signature look, now known as "Blue Jacket Steel"...

rue0a76bf22e2.jpeg    Victor%20Hedman.jpg    8475167.jpg

However, a freak accident at the World Hockey Championships last year to his '2nd money-maker' ended his future hopes...

hedman-victor.jpg

But Victor's feelings for fashion never died. So what better way to spend his day with the cup than with his two loves?

Fashioncup.png

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 2

Asking for a friend, and totally not so I can offer bridge contracts to my players... What’s the threshold of a “season” when considering how many seasons a player as played (for determining UFA/RFA status).

Edited by Art Vandelay

Sharks are open to move defender Joe Morrow.

Joe is signed for two more seasons at 1.2M.

Joe plays for Winnipeg Jets.

Joe averaged 2.8 fantasy points last year and you can count on his hits and blocks.

Joe is 25 years old and does not require waivers (can change during this season).

Current asking price starts at 3rd round draft pick.

Edited by pmalina