The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2018-19 CDC Puck League

thejazz97

2 minutes ago, Salter said:

mD3TYLz.jpg&key=955107356c86cfbb2ddb0c19

TO VGK: Dion Phaneuf, 2020 FLA 5th Round Pick

TO FLA: Thomas Hickey, Jack Glover, and Trevor Carrick

Thanks to Salter for posting, and also to @inane for the friendly negotiations. It's a win-win trade for both - Florida sheds cap, Vegas sheds contracts - and I'm excited to see what Dion can do on the Los Angeles Seniors Kings this season.

40 minutes ago, oldnews said:

Report;

The Winnipeg Jets are pleased to annouce the hiring of @Ilunga - who will assume co-GM duties with the club.

Ilunga, aka Buddha's Hand, is one of the prinicipal, original members of CDC Puck - and performed a critical role in the early stages of the league.

Please include @Ilunga in all Jets-related inquiries.

Thanks,

oldnews

I would like to thank the General Manager of the Winnipeg Jets, @oldnewsfor giving myself the opportunity to help the Jets become a successful Hockey Team.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Captain Azzy said:

@Ilunga great to have you back old pal :goat:

Thanks Brother...means a lot to me.

My computer skills have always been crappy, now I have no internet and am posting from my phone.

When I get time I will try to learn more, in particular how to quote multiple posts.

• Like 1

The Jets have some D available - will likely move a few of:

Ryan Pulock (3.76 fppg)

Stephen Johns (4.06 fppg)

Matt Gzelcyk

Ben Chiarot

Brett Kulak

Among others - Giordano or Brodie also potentially available.  Lindholm less likely, Morrissey borderline untouchable, Carlsson unlikely to be moved but never say never.

Patrick Berglund (3.66 fppg)

Derek Grant (signed by Pitt) and a few other depth F also avaiable.

Open to trade ups (packages for a player that improves our roster), D prospects or picks.  May also consider a hockey trade for the right forward. Lots of options.

Edited by oldnews
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Ilunga said:

I would like to thank the General Manager of the Winnipeg Jets, @oldnewsfor giving myself the opportunity to help the Jets become a successful Hockey Team.

You joined a class club. Winnipeg is one of the best managed & most tenacious clubs in the comp!

Welcome Dave! 

• Like 1

Allready 5 Injured Players ...some short and some longterm. 

I guess Crawford will need some time ..but we are fine with Greiss and McElhinney ATM. Both have played  solid Pre-Seasons .

Weegar and Gunnarsson could be ready for the Opening Night .... what hurts are Deslauriers and Galchenyuk probably out for longer time.

On 2018-09-26 at 7:52 PM, thejazz97 said:

Looking for a solid and/or cheap, and/or young defenseman, willing to get creative. Hit me and @Qwags up if you’ve got an offer!

By the way, the only prospects I will absolutely not move to get a deal done are either goalies, Cale Makar, Kirill Kaprizov, and Max Gildon. Other prospects may be tough to get, but not impossible.

Yes, that includes Eeli Tolvanen (and other prospects), but I’ll only deal him if it’s the absolute right fit for my team.

Edited by thejazz97

42 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

fLlMrYG.jpg

On behalf of @Canuck Surfer, the Bruins have signed UFA

Yegor Sharangovich: 3 years, $750k

And re-signed

Isac Lundestrom: 3 years, $925k

Linus Olund: 3 years, $725k

Sorry to be that guy, but Sharangovich is still eligible to be drafted in this league. Same way I was able to draft Jonathan Davidsson last draft, Euros get an extra year of eligibility.