The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Philip broberg

Scottyboi

5 minutes ago, smithers joe said:

button has hughes, cozens, kakko and broberg as top 4. i didn't hear who he had at 5. maybe heard who he chose there. maybe dach.

Oh really I looked a few mocks he wasn’t in top ten I assumed that changed after this tournament 

20 minutes ago, smithers joe said:

button has hughes, cozens, kakko and broberg as top 4. i didn't hear who he had at 5. maybe heard who he chose there. maybe dach.

Krebs could/should be considered as a top 5 pick. The kid has amazing talent and he's stuck on a really bad hockey team. He had a great rookie campaign and there's no doubt he'll improve on those numbers.

41 minutes ago, Scottyboi said:

Oh really I looked a few mocks he wasn’t in top ten I assumed that changed after this tournament 

I am leery of guys that peak after single tourneys.  I want guys that are solid in top of lists for many tournies / years.

the people on this forum come up with moronic, cringey nicknames (that the players themselves would never use) for every player and prospect that spends even a day in the system, so for the sake of my psyche, I sincerely hope the Canucks don't draft a player named broberg, as talented as he may be. 

2 hours ago, tas said:

the people on this forum come up with moronic, cringey nicknames (that the players themselves would never use) for every player and prospect that spends even a day in the system, so for the sake of my psyche, I sincerely hope the Canucks don't draft a player named broberg, as talented as he may be. 

No matter the name someone somewhere will find a stupid nickname for any player. 

2 hours ago, smithers joe said:

if we drafted broberg or byram, quinn would have to play the right side.

bro/byr  hughes

juo  woo

not a bad defense crew.

To go with demko I’m hoping jb can acquire another first one of the centres and broberg would put the stamp on this rebuild

2 minutes ago, Scottyboi said:

To go with demko I’m hoping jb can acquire another first one of the centres and broberg would put the stamp on this rebuild

if they got another first, it would be a late round first, unless they trade boeser or pettersson. 

I'd personally rather have Victor Soderstrom tbh. Yeah he's not 6'3 but that dude is pretty legit. Right handed shot. Keep an eye on him over the course of the year. I think he could come out as the best draft eligible d-man.

But, THIS is finally our year to win the lottery. So no one outside of Jack Hughes matters. Quinn will be giving his brother a Canucks jersey at the draft. QUOTE ME!!!! :frantic:

16 hours ago, N7Nucks said:

I'd personally rather have Victor Soderstrom tbh. Yeah he's not 6'3 but that dude is pretty legit. Right handed shot. Keep an eye on him over the course of the year. I think he could come out as the best draft eligible d-man.

But, THIS is finally our year to win the lottery. So no one outside of Jack Hughes matters. Quinn will be giving his brother a Canucks jersey at the draft. QUOTE ME!!!! :frantic:

It is the story book moment that the WWE was built on.... Sorry, meant that The NHL was built on ;) 

Archived