The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2018-19 [PM Nail if interested]

Nail

image.png.4dc053dd01198a745ceae84a155375d3.png 

Report: LAK's GM is stepping down due to personal reasons. It is unfortunate that I will no longer be able to fulfill my duties but other areas of my life require more of my attention moving forward. Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause. I enjoyed my short tenure with LA. I feel we made some progress by adding some quality young players at cost controlled prices. This is definitely a good team for whomever takes over the club. I unfortunately do not have the time to give the team i feel it deserves at this stage in the teams window. We wish the best to all the new additions: Severson, Bjorkstrand, Caggiula, Nichushkin, Fischer, and Alex Campbell.  

I believe the team is well off and will continue to contend for many season! Best of luck to the new GM when they are hired!

Cheers.

Rush17

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Nail said:

GM Announcement:

The Carolina Hurricanes have hired @D-Money as their new interim GM!

Welcome back!

Happy to be back to help steer the ship on my very first franchise! When I started in CDCFL, it was as AGM of the Hurricanes. But now it's ALL MINE!  MWAAHAHAHaahaaahaaaa......

The franchise has made a couple very good moves lately. For starters, trading the entire roster for NYI's roster - definite upgrade! And don't get me started on the former GM...

Hoping to get the house in order, even if it is only in an "interim" capacity.

• Upvote 2

GM Hiring:

Please join me in welcoming @Dabeast to the league as the new GM of the Detroit Red Wings!

Welcome to the league!

Spoiler

Note to all GMs: DB will be operating under our rookie GM policy, all trades with him are subject to league approval before officially being approved.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, D-Money said:

The franchise has made a couple very good moves lately. For starters, trading the entire roster for NYI's roster - definite upgrade! And don't get me started on the former GM...

4DD2A36F-3CD2-425D-9029-6C949359ACC4.gif

• Haha 1

On the trade front I want to make a push for the playoffs

I'm looking to add depth from playoff teams.

Crosby and Kuzy not moving. Would also like to keep hold of Bishop, Saros, Ekblad, Poehling ,and Roslovic. 

Hall will only move for a really good return.

Looking to move the likes of Namestnikov, Silfververg, DSP, Vatanen, and Hickey. 

Edited by Dabeast
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Nail said:

Waivers:

The following player has cleared waivers and is now eligible to be bought out:

Tobias Rieder (CHI)

Please confirm that you would like to buy out Rieder @Bombastik der Teutone

The Chicago Blackhawks confirm that they  would like to buy out Tobi Rieder and wishes him all the best for the Future. 

Edited by Bombastik der Teutone