The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2018-19 [PM Nail if interested]

Nail

Arizona appears to have taken up residency in the bottom-third of the league, which wasn't that out of the question when the season started. But with a number of players on the current roster who were expected to provide decent minutes being sent down IRL, we're short a full roster. That has been taxing to the guys who skate every night, and there have been some very good performances from the gang. But this rebuild will soldier on, and we are looking to make some fuure-orientated moves.

Nearly everybody is available. We won't be moving Robert Thomas, Martin Necas, Brady Skjei, Travis Sanheim, Adam Boqvist or Dominik Bokk at this time, but any other names not mentioned there could be available. That includes Max Domi, Erik JohnsonAnthony Mantha and "Shotgun" Jake Virtanen, among others. We can retain money on a deal too. We're interested in picks, picks and more picks. Inquire within.

Assignment: The Vancouver Canucks Assign Oscar Lindberg to the minors, as he has recently cleared waivers already.

Recall: The Vancouver Canucks recall Phil Di Guiseppe from the minors.

*if we don't use the NHL waivers rule for not having to clear them again soon after clearing them, or if i am out on my dates...i will make a post to place him on waivers once clarified by the league, but i would like to know before noon please if possible!

12 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

Assignment: The Vancouver Canucks Assign Oscar Lindberg to the minors, as he has recently cleared waivers already.

Recall: The Vancouver Canucks recall Phil Di Guiseppe from the minors.

*if we don't use the NHL waivers rule for not having to clear them again soon after clearing them, or if i am out on my dates...i will make a post to place him on waivers once clarified by the league, but i would like to know before noon please if possible!

They do not need waivers for 30 calendar days following the original waiving.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Primal Optimist said:

Man the Pacific is a tough cookie....I am 14th overall and still 4th in the PAC. Not far behind me is Vegas and Arizona

I think I am in the first Wildcard spot at the moment...let's see if the recent changes flip that script and give us a big boost. 

Washington currently sits 6th overall and is in the first wildcard spot.

#Metro=Death

• Wat 1