The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2018-19 [PM Nail if interested]

Nail

The Ottawa Senators are open to moving the following players:

Anthony Beauvillier (LW)

Playing 15 mins per game and on the 2nd unit power play on the 3rd seed New York Islanders

Scott Mayfield (D)

Playing 19 minutes a game on the 3rd seed New York Islanders. 17 points in 59 games

Brandon Pirri (LW)

Playing 15 minutes per game on the 2nd line and the 1st unit power play. 15 points in 23 games. Could be a very under the radar pickup

Chad Ruhwedel (D)

Depth defenceman playing 16 mins a night on a Pittsburgh team that always finds a way to win a series or two in the playoffs. Ask is a late round pick or prospect. 

Riley Barber (RW)

Will be the top call up option for the Washington Capitals 47 points in 48 games for Hershey in the AHL

Ryan Spooner (C)

Recently acquired by the Vancouver Canucks and put on the top line with Petterson and Boeser

Jesper Bratt (RW)

Playing on the 1st line and 1st unit power play on the New Jersey Devils. On pace for a 44 point season in his second year

Luke Glendenning (C)

Centering the 3rd line in Detroit with 16 mins per game and on pace for 26 points. Detroit is rumoured to be moving Glendenning IRL to a contender

Brett Ritchie (LW)

Young power forward in Anaheim playing 15 mins a game and on the first unit power play

Clark Bishop (C)

Depth center on a Carolina team that could sneak into the playoffs. Ask is a late round pick or prospect

Erik Gudbranson (D)

Guddy could be dealt to a contender or play for the Canucks who could sneak into the playoffs. Ask is a late round pick

Edited by ActionJax09
  • Upvote 1

Carolina Hurricanes Update

Alright, so most know I’m a massive, massive fan of Brendan Lemieux. His all around game is something I need in my lineup. 

That said, he’s no longer on a playoff team. If there is a rebuilding team that likes his game, and is selling off a considerable playoff asset, likely an older player with at least a year left on his contract, then come calling.