The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2018-19 [PM Nail if interested]

Nail

Carolina News

Flying home from India as I write this. Unlike my way here, our flight actually has Wifi this time around. So will be on and off the next 14 hours. Won't have access to discord, so any and all dealings will be through CDC. Reach out!

• Upvote 1

On 2/19/2019 at 1:22 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

With the deadline approaching, the Detroit Red Wings have the following available:

Valtteri Filppula: 2nd round pick + Prospect, or multiple draft picks

Joakim Nordstrom: Late Round Pick

Gabriel Bourque: Late Round Pick

Patrik Nemeth: Mid Round Pick

Jordan Eberle: 1st round pick + prospects/draft picks - willing to be creative

Only Crosby, Hall, Roslovic, and Bishop are considered untradeable assets out of Detroit. 

Bump

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Monty said:

Carolina News

Flying home from India as I write this. Unlike my way here, our flight actually has Wifi this time around. So will be on and off the next 14 hours. Won't have access to discord, so any and all dealings will be through CDC. Reach out!

Should add that I'm two white wines in, and I just got my second in a span of 20 minutes. Now's the time to trade with me :lol: 

Going to start inundating this board with my nonsense, again.  Sorry everyone :lol:

Home stretch. All prospects on the table to those looking to move players who may not have been available on your clubs before. Bowers, Ukko-Pekka, Perunovich, Barre-Boulet, Gauthier. You see them, they're available. Let's get some highly buzzed, jet lagged, 4am, middle seat guy who won't move his elbows because he's in the middle seat, trading on!

Also very serious about how out of it I am. It's 4am, I'm now 3 white wines in with no food in my belly. Ordinarily I'd try and reach out, but I'm really not in the right frame of mind to:

A. Search through rosters in depth, and 

B. Assess whether something I'd offer is fair.

So I'm going to rely heavily on people reaching out during this time :lol: 

I'll also add that for the first time, I've watched Rick and Morty, as I had no idea what it was about, or the core concept. For those of you who've seen it, right now I feel like what Rick must feel like on a continuous basis. Feels like he's the smartest in the room, but had far too much liquor for anyone's own good.

Arizona has the following potential playoff players available:

Erik Johnson (3 years left - willing to retain large portion) - roster player and futures

Robert Bortuzzo (one year left) - young non-playoff player and/or pick and/or prospect

Ben Lovejoy (pending UFA) - young non-playoff player and/or pick and/or prospect

Dale Weise (pending UFA) - late pick

18 hours ago, gmen81 said:

At Ducks practice and see coach taking to Reilly Smith and Smith immediately leaves the ice and has yet to return.  Will investigate this further to try and get to the bottom of this developing situation. 

Reilly Smith has now returned to practice. 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1