Robby Fabbri - St.Louis storming back in to playoff picture

Jeff Carter + Kyle Clifford - Both rumoured to be on the block 

Chris Tanev - Canucks flirting with wild card spot

Malcom Subban - God forbid Fleury gets hurt

Michael Stone - With flames, injury status makes him risky will admit

Lukas Sedlak - Columbus depth player

Shoot me a line

• Upvote 1

Not 100% sure we won Mr. Boychuk's contract from waivers but it looks like we have a good shot at it. I am always leery when Lethunder makes a move that I think I can benefit from..it usually doesn't work out so well for me, hahaha...in this case though, we think we found a playoff upgrade that we can fit in the club without having it cost us any assets. I will have to wait and see if the league agrees with me on the outcome though..gone shopping but back tonight and starting to talk about the final few moves we need to make. Might need one dman and one middle six forward to put us where we want to be for the playoffs..and whispers are that Brandon Sutter is heading out of Vancouver, as the management have been heard talking in the corners and shadows about the end of his ride here. Also, twitter is alive with a purported lists of three teams David Backes will waive to go to before the deadline: Edmonton, Dallas and Pittsburgh seem to be agreeable to him, but no word on if the team intends to move him or not. Not to be outshone, Keith Yandle has made it clear he will only waive for the Islanders, Dallas or Philadelphia...similarly, the team is mum on plans involving the top end Dman. 

Edited by Primal Optimist

Turns out I usually have a few times a day to jump on, as opposed to before where it was majority of my life (think I have a problem).

Still looking to make a move. Going to come right out and say it. @Patrick Kane, hit me up with cost.

Jet lag + being away from scores and players = High likelihood of meeting your asking price.

This applies to all you, by the way. All except @D-Money. I don’t like the cut of your jib. Yes, that’s still a saying.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Nail said:

Waivers:

The Vancouver Canucks have claimed Johnny Boychuk off of waivers from the Nashville Predators.

Very Happy, thrilled in fact, to come out with Johnny Boychuk. I really really wanted to snag someone like Johnny here for the run, and again, couldn't be happier to have him. I believe we are roster compliant to simply have him join the squad. Much obliged. 

• Upvote 2

Engelland, has 63 fantasy points, good depth for playoff run. Will retain fully meaning he's under 1 million. 4th round pick and he's yours.

Nutivaara, has 106 fantasy points, young, RFA. Looking for an equivalent young F.

Acciari, has 52 fantasy points, depth playoff F, 4th round pick and he's yours.

Lehner, has 240 fantasy points, starting goalie on one of the hottest teams in the league. Looking for a 1st plus prospect or roster F plus depending on the F player. Can retain, possibly for multi-years.

Anyone else hit me up.

Oilers place Brandon Manning on waivers.

Out:

1st round pick (Barzal)

2nd round pick (trade up for Beauvillier)

Jordan Eberle

Ryan Strome

Ryan Spooner

Drake Cagguila

In:

Sam Gagner

Brandon Manning (waivers)

Griffin Reinhart (trade/waivers)

Well done.

10 minutes ago, Monty said:

Oilers place Brandon Manning on waivers.

Out:

1st round pick (Barzal)

2nd round pick (trade up for Beauvillier)

Jordan Eberle

Ryan Strome

Ryan Spooner

Drake Cagguila

In:

Sam Gagner

Brandon Manning (waivers)

Griffin Reinhart (trade/waivers)

Well done.

But, if you look at it big picture.. Kevin Lowe knows a thing or two about winning so it all evens out somehow.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Jaku said:

Since acquiring Alex on Jan 22nd he has posted 16 points (8G,8A) in 10 games. 

Kane has had 10 points in 9 games, so no slouch. They were neck-and-neck going into tonight. Kane also had 12 PIMs vs. Debrincat's 2.

But Debrincat is barely 21 years old. He's a special talent, that will be very valuable once the Hawks as a team improve (which shouldn't be long, with the young blueliners they have coming).

Should be a win-win trade.

Edited by D-Money
  • Upvote 1