The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post When You Are Stoned

Rate this topic

Master 112

19 minutes ago, come_canucks said:

Lol I didn't make it to sunset beach today, how much were they charging per cookie, i rather eat cookies than smoking it, in case if I over dose, just saying 

psst

go with the biker dudes they're chill

Edited by 112
35 minutes ago, come_canucks said:

Lol I didn't make it to sunset beach today, how much were they charging per cookie, i rather eat cookies than smoking it, in case if I over dose, just saying 

Mother&^@#er what? Overdose on weed? Lmao

Quick, call a Whahbulance, some kid just smoked a whole doobie!

• Upvote 1
On 4/10/2019 at 11:08 PM, luckylager said:

@J-23 I'm really stoned right now

And there's no way CBJ sweeps Tampa.

You win the most stoned guy of the night award. 

It seems that J-23 can see the future when he smokes that strain of Mary J. I'd like to try what he was smoking, just to see if  it Is only him with that super power.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

@112 @falcon45ca

Pretty straight-forward question tonight. Do you believe in destiny or fate? Specifically, do you believe that our actions are predetermined, or that you, I, and the rest of society have full autonomy on free-will?

I believe we have free will, but that human behaviours are fairly predictable.

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

Are all human behaviors predictable, right or wrong?

Is it possible to predict every behaviour a human will have in a given situation? I don't believe so, there's just too much to factor in to such predictions.

Are many behaviours a human will have in a given situation predictable? Hell yes, even more so when certain factors are known, ie. economic status, gender, age, ethnicity, geography, etc.

Edited by falcon45ca
16 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

@112 @falcon45ca

Pretty straight-forward question tonight. Do you believe in destiny or fate? Specifically, do you believe that our actions are predetermined, or that you, I, and the rest of society have full autonomy on free-will?

I used to be a hard determinist, but I now believe in freedom of will.

My conception of will is not well defined yet, but it's influenced by the writings of Kant and Nietzsche in particular.

Edited by 112
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

A cocktail 

I just googled it, and apparently it's a marijuana strain as well. We should go look through the name/title thread for beverage/weed names. There's gotta be an ok seller in there.

There has to be a way we can mobilize CDC and conquer the market.

Edited by 112
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2