The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Hyperspace

Master 112

1 minute ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Zfetch never being present for nightfall is a usual scum-tell and although I believe he was at the game tonight, I don't think we should have just remained complacent and not taken the time to pressure him while he was at the game.

I feel we could have learned a lot from player behaviour if we started a wagon on him.

If he is TP, then surely the mafia would have been happy to place their votes on him since regardless of his faction, he wouldn't have been able to properly defend themselves.

2 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Zfetch never being present for nightfall is a usual scum-tell and although I believe he was at the game tonight, I don't think we should have just remained complacent and not taken the time to pressure him while he was at the game.

I feel we could have learned a lot from player behaviour if we started a wagon on him.

What is there to pressure him with? He's played a solid game. Now - when we still have unresolved questions about several players - is not the time to tinfoil him. If he makes it to a later round that will be the time to re-examine his play.

1 minute ago, Master Radishes said:

I understand being tired from traveling, but I feel like you've become rather hesitant this round. Almost as if the outcome doesn't concern you and you don't want to commit too much to anything.

This is a fair assessment of me this round.

I went really hard after BJ + BW and both came up as TP.  I suppose I had TL down but really, we could say that BJ did a good job to call him out first and it was easy to just pinpoint other scummy actions from TL from then on.

I'm not really trusting my reads or feels this round which is why I backed off from my promise to vote only you or Zfetch.

Depending on how this round goes, I may be able to piece some things together in the next round, provided I don't die.

Snake Doctor has been God Killed. He was a member of the Citizenry.

otherwise has been killed by the mob. She was a member of the Citizenry.

Zfetch was killed by the Vigilante. He was a member of the Citizenry.

Alain Vigneault was killed by the Mafia. He was a member of the Citizenry.

LIVING

1) Master Radishes
6) falcon45ca
11) Doubt Tea
12) g_bassi13

DECEASED

7) milk and honey (Mafia)

14) thejazz97 (Citizenry)

2) Time Lord (Mafia)
3) Stamkos (Citizenry)
5) Beluga Whale (Citizenry)

8) Aladeen (Citizenry)