The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Hyperspace

Master 112

12 minutes ago, 112 said:

I'm intrigued.

Give details.

Well it’s huge, like ginormous big... to ship it would cost the gdp of a medium sized country.

It’s massive girth is only eclipsed by its spectacular length. It is spoken about in many legends around the world.

Names such as Quetzalcoatl, Ashanti, Ankh-neteru, Apsu, Apep, Chih, Damballa, Hunab Ku, Mixcoatl, Aladeenis, Seraph, Viracocha and Zaltys have been bestowed upon it by various civilizations around the world after gazing upon it in all its glory.

It is said that all that is beautiful and good in the universe comes from it.

24 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Well it’s huge, like ginormous big... to ship it would cost the gdp of a medium sized country.

It’s massive girth is only eclipsed by its spectacular length. It is spoken about in many legends around the world.

Names such as Quetzalcoatl, Ashanti, Ankh-neteru, Apsu, Apep, Chih, Damballa, Hunab Ku, Mixcoatl, Aladeenis, Seraph, Viracocha and Zaltys have been bestowed upon it by various civilizations around the world after gazing upon it in all its glory.

It is said that all that is beautiful and good in the universe comes from it.

All of that is very interesting. I always enjoy learning about different cultures.

I'm lead to believe it's something of religious significance? Would it be involved in a ritual? Does one eat it? The last line leads me to believe it's something abstract. Love? If not, does it have any relationship to love?

Your riddle confounds me. Could you answer in the form of a sarcastic question?

4 minutes ago, 112 said:

All of that is very interesting. I always enjoy learning about different cultures.

I'm lead to believe it's something of religious significance? Would it be involved in a ritual? Does one eat it? The last line leads me to believe it's something abstract. Love? If not, does it have any relationship to love?

Your riddle confounds me. Could you answer in the form of a sarcastic question?

Have you ever tasted the morning dew on a perfect cherry blossom? Have you ever felt the exhilaration of breathing in the crisp mountain air in early spring? Have you ever heard the symphony of the rain falling into a rolling pristine stream? 

How can I describe to you perfection when you are not so yourself?

3 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Have you ever tasted the morning dew on a perfect cherry blossom? Have you ever felt the exhilaration of breathing in the crisp mountain air in early spring? Have you ever heard the symphony of the rain falling into a rolling pristine stream? 

How can I describe to you perfection when you are not so yourself?

oh sweet you sent me a beer commercial?

5 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

Just so we're all on the same page, people wanted a break so I've been waiting to start. If anyone's getting antsy let me know and we can start sign ups sooner rather than later. 

I wanted a break but I'm still antsy for the next one. Maybe tease us with a thread at least? :P

7 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

Just so we're all on the same page, people wanted a break so I've been waiting to start. If anyone's getting antsy let me know and we can start sign ups sooner rather than later. 

Getting antsy :((((((((

2.Zfetch2

Archived