The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2019-2020 Canucks season tickets thread

Rate this topic

WalkWithElias

16 minutes ago, Down by the River said:

What the hell. Wasn't the presale supposed to start at noon? Was hoping to get the Chicago game for my Dad... its already sold out and noon hasn't hit. Looks like my code worked and I can buy tickets even though presale hasn't technically started.

I am looking now and it looks like they released more seats...there are some showing up now when searching...you also may want to remove the pre-sale code from your post.  However the code you did list was the same code we used at 10AM

Edited by Hockeyrulz

59 minutes ago, Hockeyrulz said:

I am looking now and it looks like they released more seats...there are some showing up now when searching...you also may want to remove the pre-sale code from your post.  However the code you did list was the same code we used at 10AM

Thanks for giving me the heads up on released seats. They were really tough to get... but ended up getting a pair in section 116. Will make my Dad real happy. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jaimito said:

can you share that email? it said 12pm on mine.  Are you full season tix holder? 

Yes, I am a Full Season Ticket Holder in the Upper Bowl...here is the e-mail I got:

As a Season Ticket Member, you have a special opportunity to purchase additional tickets before they go on sale to the general public. This is your best chance to secure additional seats to your favourite regular season matchups!

As an added bonus, any tickets you purchase during your pre-sale period will have all Ticketmaster service charges waived.

On Tuesday morning, you will be emailed a link to Ticketmaster where you can enter the promo code to unlock your pre-sale.

View 2019.20 Season Schedule

Pre-sale begins: Tuesday, September 10 at 10:00AM
Pre-sale ends: Monday, September 16 at 11:59PM

2 minutes ago, Hockeyrulz said:

Yes, I am a Full Season Ticket Holder in the Upper Bowl...here is the e-mail I got:

As a Season Ticket Member, you have a special opportunity to purchase additional tickets before they go on sale to the general public. This is your best chance to secure additional seats to your favourite regular season matchups!

As an added bonus, any tickets you purchase during your pre-sale period will have all Ticketmaster service charges waived.

On Tuesday morning, you will be emailed a link to Ticketmaster where you can enter the promo code to unlock your pre-sale.

View 2019.20 Season Schedule

Pre-sale begins: Tuesday, September 10 at 10:00AM
Pre-sale ends: Monday, September 16 at 11:59PM

cool.   so there is a priority for presales too.  I am quarter season and it said 12pm.  At least I have the tix.  but the process was painful .

30 minutes ago, Down by the River said:

There are a bunch available but I can't purchase a second pair. 

I got a pair in my cart, but even with the different presale code it wouldn't let me buy anymore.  Looks like they had about 150 tickets when this one started.  

14 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

I got a pair in my cart, but even with the different presale code it wouldn't let me buy anymore.  Looks like they had about 150 tickets when this one started.  

I actually appreciate the system. I had a different Ticketmaster account using adifferent email address and credit card... and different computer on a different IP address and it still didn't let me proceed. 

I managed to get a single in the upper bowl so all three of us that share two seats can go to the Sedin retierment game (finally).

Now how the hell do I download the schedule? Used to be a link for downloading it to outlook. Can't find that no more.

I can find the phone one. It wants me to sign up an email!!!! I alraedy have the NHL app! I already get emails from the canucks. I just want to see the games on the &^@#ing calender on any &^@#ign device I happen to have access too, and right now it's &^@#ing pain in the ass!

Anyone know how to fix this? Or do I have to manually enter every &^@#ing game into the computer!!!!!!!

13 minutes ago, ronthecivil said:

I managed to get a single in the upper bowl so all three of us that share two seats can go to the Sedin retierment game (finally).

Now how the hell do I download the schedule? Used to be a link for downloading it to outlook. Can't find that no more.

I can find the phone one. It wants me to sign up an email!!!! I alraedy have the NHL app! I already get emails from the canucks. I just want to see the games on the &^@#ing calender on any &^@#ign device I happen to have access too, and right now it's &^@#ing pain in the ass!

Anyone know how to fix this? Or do I have to manually enter every &^@#ing game into the computer!!!!!!!

Nice!

Just follow the instructions including signing up an email. Worked perfectly fine for my google calendar.

1 hour ago, Down by the River said:

I actually appreciate the system. I had a different Ticketmaster account using adifferent email address and credit card... and different computer on a different IP address and it still didn't let me proceed. 

i notice this too when i was buying tickets before for another event.  I think it's to do with the credit card--it will reject it if the (different) credit cards are linked to the same address.

Just my guess...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kazin! said:

Nice!

Just follow the instructions including signing up an email. Worked perfectly fine for my google calendar.

I COULD do that but don't want to. I get all the emails I want. I don't need even MORE spam for stuff I don't want.

And that's just on my phone. How the hell do I put the calender onto outlook on my computer where I organise the rest of my appointments? I have been able to do that for the last decade. Am I luddite for wanting to use a conventional computer? I am not a ludduite, I can see my computer schedule on my phone, I just set it up on the computer. There used to be an outlook calender dowload, now it's just for the phone, and for that, they want to spy on my even more......

Apparently the issue is to use google chrome. That fixed it up. Still put in my email, but did it from the device WITH that email, so not so bad.

I wish I didn't have to trial and error all these things. If the NHL is in love with google, then let me know. I guess even the NHL are victims of the whole "you are using microsoft, would you rather use google? You are using google, would you rather sign in with facebook? You are using facebook, sure you wouldn't like to sign in with mircrosof? BS...." as well.....