Roussel Sutter Eriksson

Schaller Beagle Leivo

Edler Miller

Hutton Tanev

Hughes Schenn

Markstrom

Demko

Thoughts?

Benning better be on the phone with Tampa to take Callaghan and Johnson’s contracts, should be able to pick up a 1st and a good prospect so they can sign Point, especially if the rumours are true that Karlsson wants to play there. 

Other targets should be Miller from Vegas and Burakovsky from Washington. I’d also try and get Pulljiarvy from Edmonton for taking on Lucic’s awful contract, Ericsson is movable after the signing bonus payout due July 1st, as he would help a team reach the cap floor. 

1 minute ago, WestCoastDave said:

I wonder if Toronto would be interested in a Sergachev/Drouin type deal with us sending one of our top prospect Juolevi for either Johnsson or Kapanen.  It will help their defence and cap situation while we get a needed forward.

And who got the better player in that Sergachev for Druin deal; the team getting the D or the forward?  

We will keep OJ

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, WestCoastDave said:

I wonder if Toronto would be interested in a Sergachev/Drouin type deal with us sending one of our top prospect Juolevi for either Johnsson or Kapanen.  It will help their defence and cap situation while we get a needed forward.

*We also need defense.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Alflives said:

And who got the better player in that Sergachev for Druin deal; the team getting the D or the forward?  

We will keep OJ

The D so far, but there is time for that trade to balance out.  As for OJ, I'm not sold on him.  Yes, we need a defenceman.  However, if the Nucks pick a D with their first this year, it could free him up for a trade.

1 minute ago, WestCoastDave said:

The D so far, but there is time for that trade to balance out.  As for OJ, I'm not sold on him.  Yes, we need a defenceman.  However, if the Nucks pick a D with their first this year, it could free him up for a trade.

We need to revamp our whole D core.  I see Hughes and Stecher from last season as being on our next team that’s good enough to compete.  We need OJ, Woo, Rathbone, and (if we take a D with pick 10 OA) to be part of that next group too. 

16 hours ago, WestCoastDave said:

I hate to say this....but I'm with Alf.

:sick:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Marleau has a NMC so I doubt he waive it to come here knowing he would be sitting in the press box.  He's one of Babcocks pets I think.   

Marleau is still a formidable top 9 forward. He's more useful than Eriksson...