The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

SCF: (A2) Boston Bruins vs. (C3) St. Louis Blues | Blues win 2019 Stanley Cup

2019 Stanley Cup Final  

178 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Stanley Cup?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/30/2019 at 12:00 AM

Dislike the Bruins as a team... but when it comes to Patrice Bergeron, I have nothing but admiration for him both as a player and a person.

Marchand is another case... no question he is a fine player... but as a human being, I've got nothing to say positive.

4 minutes ago, oldnews said:

Why run at Backes when there's Marchand, Krug, McAvoy - those are the guys they should be running - them and Bergeron (I love Bergeron, but strategically, if you're running people, run the best.)

Oldnews being old news, classic. Salty and living nearly a decade in the past.

...the funny thing is, this B’s team isn’t even dirty. They just have a reputation from years past. Their 2011 team was full of dirty players who dished out cheap shots every game. Now? No where close. Day and &^@#ing night, white and black as can be. This team right here is just flat out the best in the league. Have some of the most likeable players (Bergy, Pasta, etc) and have crazy amounts of talent to go along with skating like the wind.

I thoroughly enjoy the crybabies :lol:

1 minute ago, oldnews said:

Why run at Backes when there's Marchand, Krug, McAvoy - those are the guys they should be running - them and Bergeron (I love Bergeron, but strategically, if you're running people, run the best.)

They're playing revenge hockey. Try take out a guy who's in the heads of everyone on the team.

That's what I was saying the entire time when everyone was lynching me because I'm speaking the truth of the blues goon style of hockey. They play dirty and are getting burned. The bruins are in their heads and its 2011 all over again :3

Rask continues to play steady as ever, he's been a rock back there for Boston all playoffs long. Binnington's gonna have to up his game and his teammates are gonna need to figure out how to solve Rask if they want a chance at winning it all. Next game is crucial. 

Archived