The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elite Keeper League 2019/2020 -[4 GM Positions Available]

Relyt Krets

9 hours ago, Primal Optimist said:

image.png.2de7dbf6714e2a3d29d4e4ad387c62f4.png

@Papa Sawce it appears that Detroit has claimed Curtis McElhinney from Nashville @Rush17.

@inane Winnipeg's Kalle Kossila has cleared waivers and is assigned to the minors. 

@Caboose Pittsburgh's Daniel Carr has cleared waivers and is assigned to the minors.

@Art Vandelay Toronto's Stefan Noesen has cleared wyverns and is assigned to the minors. 

I believe that waivers are up to date and that there is no outstanding business or active waiver wired player. If i am wrong, write me, i am rushing today.

EDIT: I just refreshed my memory on the waiver reset rules: as Nov 1st is our first standings reset of the new season, the full board of 31 look like they will all reset on November 1st.  From then to next November 1st if you claim a player successfully you will be in the bottom portion and of course may still claim any player you wish, but a team who has never claimed will beat you. each month the list will reset, in two parts (teams who claimed already on bottom part), based upon inverse standings. Cheers. Sorry i was a bit wrong the last time i mentioned this. 

Clarification: Any team that has made a successful claim will start at the bottom of the list. They do not get the advantage of going to the top if they have already made a claim. The purge will not afffect your status. You will reset if you have not made a successful claim since then

• Upvote 1

Image result for bobby ryan

Nashville Predators - Are willing to offer Chris Tierney and their 2020 3rd for someone to take on Bobby Ryan and his 3 remaining years of his 7.25M Contract.

Retention is an option if you need to make the cap space work. Send @Rush17 A PM if you want to enquire. 

NEW JERSEY DEVILS......are just being little devils :metal:

We will entertain offers on 

Chris Kreider, and Brandon Sutter

Chris is a UFA at the end of the year

and Brandon has a 15 team, no trade clause

We are now in the position, that we will look at

2020 or 2021 picks, prospects and young players

There is certainly room to be creative $$ retention

for the right deal

Regards Jan

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Baer. said:

Dallas places a claim on Lyubushkin, as we have priority over Columbus.

If successful, we would like Jesper Boqvist to be reassigned to the minors. Thank you.

@Primal Optimist

Correction;

Keep Boqvist up, place Krejci on IR

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/hockey/news/bruins-david-krejci-lands-on-ir/

@Primal Optimist

Despite a last-minute scratch to Ekblad, and no-shows from 9 other players last night, Minnesota managed to hold onto 1st place for another day, but Vegas and Pittsburgh are nipping at our heels.

With 4 man-games tonight, and only 1 for the teams behind us, we're hoping to gain some breathing room tonight. Particularly if the well-rested Lightning take the boots to the injury-ravaged Penguins, who played last night - would likely get some points out of Hedman and Joseph.

26 minutes ago, D-Money said:

Despite a last-minute scratch to Ekblad, and no-shows from 9 other players last night, Minnesota managed to hold onto 1st place for another day, but Vegas and Pittsburgh are nipping at our heels.

With 4 man-games tonight, and only 1 for the teams behind us, we're hoping to gain some breathing room tonight. Particularly if the well-rested Lightning take the boots to the injury-ravaged Penguins, who played last night - would likely get some points out of Hedman and Joseph.

You guys have been relentless this year. Thought for sure with both my goalies in action last night I'd be able to catch you but of course Staal drops a 3 pointer and my Wild do nothing :P

• Cheers 1