The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

THE TORONTO RAPTORS HAVE WON THE NBA CHAMPIONSHIP

2 minutes ago, redhdlois said:

Geeus H...have some respect for our anthem lady

Personally not a fan of our anthem being modified and elongated.  It's not a vehicle for creativity; sing it as written.

Edit: punctuation confused me; thought you meant you wanted me to have respect for her!

Edited by King Heffy
  • Upvote 2

Just now, King Heffy said:

Personally not a fan of our anthem being modified and elongated.  It's not a vehicle for creativity; sing it as written.

A guy I know does an awesome electric guitar version...that is the only adaption I am in support of...

Metallica is doing a fine job with the Murder Ballad. 

4 minutes ago, redhdlois said:

Geeus H...have some respect for our anthem lady

3 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Edit: punctuation confused me; thought you meant you wanted me to have respect for her!

anthem, lady?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, J-23 said:

Must win. Jalen Rose is right, don’t let Curry have one of his games.

Yup. They don't win and it's over. It might be regardless when they get players back next game but they HAVE to win this. 

• Upvote 1

Just heard on Sportsnet TV that Durant is expected back in game 4.

This is what I thought all along.

No way he doesn't play at all. Even at 70% he gets props from everyone for coming back vs not playing at all especially if the Raptors won because of his not playing.

6 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

I neglected the all important punctuation......or; I could have said; Lady.....have some respect for our anthem.  

Totally agree with you Hef!

• Upvote 1

Just now, naslund.is.king said:

theyve been saying that since game 1 and yet many are still saying he wont play

Believe it when it happens 

Ya he was supposed to play today. That’s what Doris said last game, and it was Kerr that told her.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Kawhi deserves to get more love like Lebron, Curry and KD do since he’s on there level. Doesn’t get enough love man..

Maybe if they put him on an absolute stacked team to buy a few trophies....cuz that is how those other 3 managed to win.  Well other than that one in Cleveland.....that was all Lebron....