The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [I Cuori Spezzati] - Nightfall Sunday at 11 PM PST

Rate this topic

AV.

6 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Holy &^@# you guys turn pages. Don't think I'll be able to keep up most days.

I'll have to get back to this later, the kids took me golfing today, I'm a few beers deep and blasted a few bongs. Bout to fire up the BBQ for some fathers day magic.

The thing that strikes me about the vote count is it seems it would be in mafias best interest to vote a townie, obviously. Remedial for you vets, not for me though. Leads me to believe they may split their votes as to not raise any "sirens" but I am assuming two mafia have votes on MR and Wellwood is the swing. And the dude hasn't voted yet, also has just been dodgy, illusive.

My vote's still on Welly, it will be interesting (for me) to see how he votes.

Back later, might only catch up on reading as I'll be stoned, drunk and tired.

Is this assumption for MR being both town and mafia?

4 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Is this assumption for MR being both town and mafia?

Nope. I feel like MR is being targeted and players who trust certain players are buying in.

MR isn't coming off like scum to me, but I'm the newb (the one who is actually posting at least) and I'm not familiar with any of you peoples writing style, habits etc

1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

I'm sorry. I was just basing it off of AV's count.

There's a lot to remember. :P

how do you feel about 112 now?

I didn’t like her entrance (and joke posts) but that could be host driven so I disregard that reasoning.

What gives me pause is the reaction to Lager’s claim and the timing/substance of her own (especially after three other players had already come forward). 

Aladeen talked me down a bit but I am skeptical. What’s really messing with me is I am leery of some of your posts and you are voting for her :wacko:

5 minutes ago, Kryten said:

I didn’t like her entrance (and joke posts) but that could be host driven so I disregard that reasoning.

What gives me pause is the reaction to Lager’s claim and the timing/substance of her own (especially after three other players had already come forward). 

Aladeen talked me down a bit but I am skeptical. What’s really messing with me is I am leery of some of your posts and you are voting for her :wacko:

Would be a great ploy, wouldn't it.

Mafia team builds case against a good player, two vote for said player, other one or vote for other mafia to throw the scent.

4 minutes ago, Kryten said:

Whoops, wrong player. Please disregard timing comment. 

1 minute ago, luckylager said:

Would be a great ploy, wouldn't it.

Mafia team builds case against a good player, two vote for said player, other one or vote for other mafia to throw the scent.

Agreed, although I am unsure if this is an example.

I am re-thinking my 112 vote meow.

Unvote; Vote J23

Something about J23's beef with WW feels very unorganic. It feels weird for him to call out his activity when his level isn't that far behind, if at that. 

I've been doing mental gymnastics with WW. I want to say his overall game has been less than inspiring, but I really like how he approached Zfetch's analysis and asked for further information/clarity rather than just giving Zfetch some token praise, or went with a obligatory statement on how Zfetch's lists won't always be accurate. 

3 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Something about J23's beef with WW feels very unorganic. It feels weird for him to call out his activity when his level isn't that far behind, if at that. 

Way to steal my words punk