The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [I Cuori Spezzati] - Nightfall Sunday at 11 PM PST

Rate this topic

AV.

4 minutes ago, Kryten said:

Before yall rip on me for not posting, I had a bit of a scare. I thought I had a heart attack and it was scary as ****. I am in pretty good shape but I was on the floor and couldn’t move, shaking and sweating with numb extremities. Luckily was reading the thread on my phone lol and was able to call 911. They had to pick me up off the floor and carry me to the gurney.

I am currently waiting for a doc, they tell me my vitals are good but my blood pressure needs monitoring. This nightfall may be the end for reals lol.

So scary man hopefully was just a panic attack or blood sugar issue... literally tearing up right now. I wish there was something I could do, rest take care of yourself, sucks to lose you in the game but to lose you for realz is unthinkable. Love you man :wub:

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Blessed

Good job Jazz voters (unless we're looking at a sacrifice, which I know Jazz would offer). 

Can’t focus on game worried about Kryten but ***sirens*** on this post of BWs for a reminder to revisit it.

4 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Seemed so. I thought there were better targets.

Wellwood seems a painfully obvious choice,    and I'm new. Jazz seemed to be playing catch-up.

LL and I on the same track here

Just now, Kryten said:

:wub:

Thanks man, it’s all good.

Blood sugar was 5.4, temp 36.8 but BP was 116/77 or something like that in the ambulance so they were def concerned. Just had blood work done, I wonder if I test Aladeen.

:wub: sending you all the love of the Aladeenis man I will even make sure to be gentle until the doctors clear you of course.

• Thanks 1

Falcon is town. There, you happy Zfetch? 

I definitely recall Jazz voting off-wagon when MR was getting all the heat. They're easily wolf bros. And I can easily see at least one wolf on jazz's wagon. 

I'm gonna leave it at that for now because I feel awful for continuing to play while we're all worried about Kryten. Really hope that isn't serious. 

6 minutes ago, 112 said:

I think GEP is town.

Really?

Is the rage thing consistent with that guy? If so - I hope you find all the hugs you need, GEP. I'm mind hugging you now.

He's on my *mafia* list though

*edit

Edited by luckylager
1 minute ago, luckylager said:

Really?

Is the rage thing consistent with that guy? If so - I hope you find all the hugs you need, GEP. I'm mind hugging you now.

He's on my *mafia* list though

*edit

Yes it is. 

Also, try not to edit posts. It’s against the rules, even for minor spelling errors.