The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Vasily Podkolzin | #92 | RW

I can't wait to see Podkolzin 6'2 -210 -- playing next to Horvat in Canuck colours....Teams that let him slip to 10th will be wishing they drafted him...

Big power forward with skill and grit, plays 200 foot game --- Horvat will like his new winger..

-Boeser -- Horvat -- Podkolzin -- Great line soon....

Hoglander - Petey - Miller --- Another great line...

Motte --Boyd - Vesey --( Gaudette) - Will be okay

MacEwen - Beagle --  ( Rossel -- Lind -- Gadjovich -- Bailey  ) Lockwood = another Motte

Future is exciting.....

Edited by wildcam
  • Cheers 3

29 minutes ago, gurn said:

Maybe, but he was right about Vitanen.

He also thought Sonny Milano was going to be a better player than Jake. I am the first one to hate on Jake, but if the season wasn't cut short last year he would have had 40 points. A lot of players from that draft class haven't had a 40 point season. Is he a bust for a 6th overall pick, Yes. I still remember being so disappointed that we didn't snag Ehlers. 

Button I find is a bit biased towards the eastern prospects (Leafs)

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Googlie said:

The 2 goals were 55 seconds apart, both in the last 2 minutes of the period.  Podz is getting trained well, ready for the Canucks

I was watching the score on the KHL site and it went from 1:00 left 0-0 then all of a sudden it took awhile to update...now I know why!!  ::D

2 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

I beat you today...you are NOT on your game!!   :towel: 

See what happens when Deb has no Canucks?!!  (watching curling and it only occupies so much of the brain...)

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

which list is that? he had Podz at #14 on his January list.... he's only been better since then.

https://www.tsn.ca/russian-players-dominate-top-spots-in-tsn-s-ranking-of-nhl-affiliated-prospects-1.1424251

nvm found it: https://www.tsn.ca/detroit-red-wings-blue-chippers-montreal-canadiens-cole-caufield-headline-top-75-prospects-list-1.1617205

yeah thats quite the list.... I would imagine VP shoots up that list after the KHL playoffs are over, but Button is really high on last years draft :lol:

Those lists tend to have a LOT of recency bias FWIW.