The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2019-20

Nail

10 minutes ago, Monty said:

AGENT NEWS

Please don't bump PMs on free agents. I have read every offer through my email notifications and keep track of them all on excel. If this comes across as me being bothered, it's because I am. I was up until 3am last night, savages.

SORRY  Monty  :lol:

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Monty said:

AGENT NEWS

Please don't bump PMs on free agents. I have read every offer through my email notifications and keep track of them all on excel. If this comes across as me being bothered, it's because I am. I was up until 3am last night, savages.

You a champ! 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Erik Johnson (50% retained for the remainder of his contract) is available.

Ian Cole - 26 pts this past season, on pace for career highs

Both these Colorado defenders could be yours if the price is right!

Also as goalies get snapped up, Connor Hellebuyck could be your guy. Vezina this past season, will be priced accordingly

Edited by Tylez

Just now, Monty said:

Yet Another Agent Update

There are still players who have multiple offers, and have already made their decision to sign with a team. However, because I don't get paid (and it's my daughter's birthday), these signings won't be posted until later tonight/tomorrow by me, nor do I quite have the time to respond to those GMs about whether the player has signed with them. But rest assured, the work has not stopped. I knew that today was going to be tough for me to post a ton into the day, due to my daugher, which is why I banged out so many in the AM.

So don't fret fellow nerds.

We have a lot of time before the season starts. If it’s your daughters birthday I think I can speak for everyone here, take the day and be with your family. Free agency can wait for a day. You and Nail put in a lot of time. Real life comes first. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, ActionJax09 said:

We have a lot of time before the season starts. If it’s your daughters birthday I think I can speak for everyone here, take the day and be with your family. Free agency can wait for a day. You and Nail put in a lot of time. Real life comes first. 

The nice thing is that it's nap time right now. So I have a time to breath, which is essentially hoping to take a nap. There will be a number of signings posted tonight, though, by both myself and Nail. Thankfully we have the negotiation period, which has carried over to today to allow some teams a little more time to respond. So while some players have already made their decisions, others are very close and are just waiting for a response. It actually doesn't take me long at this point to bang out signings.

Alright, the sheets have been updated with all signings that have occurred in the last 12 hours. Nice to see a lot of teams jump in early on Free Agency!

4 hours ago, Bombastik der Teutone said:

can we use elc slides at a player twice? 

Yes you may, however I will remind teams that we have voted that only players aged 20 or under may be put on the ELC slide. In a normal season, September 1st would be the cut off date for players to turn 21. For this upcoming season (whenever it may happen), we'll still use these rules. 

So for a player to be put on the ELC slide this season, they must have been 20 years of age or younger on September 1st 2020.

2 hours ago, Monty said:

Yet Another Agent Update

There are still players who have multiple offers, and have already made their decision to sign with a team. However, because I don't get paid (and it's my daughter's birthday), these signings won't be posted until later tonight/tomorrow by me, nor do I quite have the time to respond to those GMs about whether the player has signed with them. But rest assured, the work has not stopped. I knew that today was going to be tough for me to post a ton into the day, due to my daugher, which is why I banged out so many in the AM.

So don't fret fellow nerds.

My man. If people are hounding you on your daughter's bday tell them that your client's asking price just jumped a million AAV. Happy birthday to her. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Tylez said:

Erik Johnson (50% retained for the remainder of his contract) is available.

Ian Cole - 26 pts this past season, on pace for career highs

Both these Colorado defenders could be yours if the price is right!

Also as goalies get snapped up, Connor Hellebuyck could be your guy. Vezina this past season, will be priced accordingly

Add newest Carolina Hurricane Jesper Fast available as well