The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2019-20

Nail

2 hours ago, Monty said:

https://www.tsn.ca/russian-players-dominate-top-spots-in-tsn-s-ranking-of-nhl-affiliated-prospects-1.1424251

Craig Button’s List of the Top 50 Prospects currently drafted (not in the NHL). Despite not drafting very high, getting 3 of his top 50 is nice.

#12 Ivan Prosvetov

#27 Alexander Khovanov 

#34 Ukko-Pekka Luukkonen 

Yeah, those goalies will really help you win some playoff games in 2024.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, D-Money said:

That’s good, makes room for Lucic and Thornton’s salaries.

Meh. Those two combined this season for $6.625M this year. 119 and 93 pool points respectively. Not quite the $6.75M x 6 full NTC of Kyle Turris and his beast mode 105 pool points, but we can’t all have those phenomenal wins.

2 minutes ago, Monty said:

Meh. Those two combined this season for $6.625M this year. 119 and 93 pool points respectively. Not quite the $6.75M x 6 full NTC of Kyle Turris and his beast mode 105 pool points, but we can’t all have those phenomenal wins.

Turris will be unleashed with Hynes.

...UNLEASHED!

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Monty said:

https://www.tsn.ca/russian-players-dominate-top-spots-in-tsn-s-ranking-of-nhl-affiliated-prospects-1.1424251

Craig Button’s List of the Top 50 Prospects currently drafted (not in the NHL). Despite not drafting very high, getting 3 of his top 50 is nice.

#12 Ivan Prosvetov

#27 Alexander Khovanov 

#34 Ukko-Pekka Luukkonen 

Thank you for that link! Turns out Vancouver Canucks in the CDCFL have Shane Pinto, whom I drafted 60th last summer overall in our league and he is 50th on the list. Nice. Would have been great to see a few more names...I have a gut feeling Jason Robertson (23 points in 36 games first pro year) and Alex Formenton (25p in 34g his first pro year) and Ian Scott (injured i guess) couldn't have been too far down from the cutoff. I would hope they made it inside the top 200 anyways. 

Edited by Primal Optimist

Anybody in the market for playoff D men should contact Arizona. The following players are available:

small.png Erik Johnson (3 years 6.25) *willing to retain 50% of contract

small.png Justin Holl (2 years 0.800) 

small.png Jan Rutta (1 year 2.500)

small.png Luke Schenn (1 year 1.00)

We are also willing to move Nick Shore for a late pick if anybody is in need of forward depth.

Edited by Gally

Alright ladies. My defensive future is looking good, and currently, I’ve got two of the three current front runners for the Hobey Baker on in my pool as well. As it stands, this is what I’ve got who look to be playing, as soon as next season:

Yandle - Dumba

Slavin - Andersson

Simek - Jokiharju

Martinez

Farrance - Perunovich

Lerby

And with Norlinder and Alsing not too far off, things are looking pretty set. Even though I’ve got Byfuglien signed for another 2 seasons, it’s looking like he won’t play out the contract, which is too bad. 

Could entertain the idea of a trading Farrance, Perunovich, Norlinder, or Lerby for a forward prospect, but especially in Farrance and Perunovich’s case, I wouldn’t be looking for quantity back. So if you want a high end defensive prospect, hit me up.