The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Rangers re-sign Brendan Lemieux

13 minutes ago, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

Just seeing that name Lemieux brings back great memories, oh the good old days of hockey, man I miss those days.

Lemieux-Goal-Optimized03.gif

https://www.google.com/search?q=richard+lemieux&rlz=1C1NNVC_enCA476CA478&oq=richard+lemieux&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.6015j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

I did not know that OUR Lemieux was also Mario's brother

ya learn something new every day

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Toyotasfan said:

Takes talent to be the most hated guy in the rink every night. His dad caused more line brawls than just about anyone.

Some of his Dad's handy work.  Draper face first into the boards from behind.  Kid comes by it honestly.  Not sure I would call it talent.

Image result for kris draper face

Edited by Borvat
  • Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Borvat said:

Some of his Dad's handy work.  Draper face first into the boards from behind.  Kid comes by it honestly.  Not sure I would call it talent.

Image result for kris draper face

Can you add the video of McArty delivering justice awhile later, fed him his lunch and left him bloodied and hobbling off the ice - plus it ignited one of the most iconic line fights ever - and best rivalries too, they met 7 times in the playoffs and whomever won the conference final went on to win the cup (and except for a NJ/COL final the other conference finals were better then the actual final) - Detroit might have won more cups in that time period (3-2), but COL actually had a winning record over them in the playoffs by one series. 

33 minutes ago, IBatch said:

Can you add the video of McArty delivering justice awhile later, fed him his lunch and left him bloodied and hobbling off the ice - plus it ignited one of the most iconic line fights ever - and best rivalries too, they met 7 times in the playoffs and whomever won the conference final went on to win the cup (and except for a NJ/COL final the other conference finals were better then the actual final) - Detroit might have won more cups in that time period (3-2), but COL actually had a winning record over them in the playoffs by one series. 

This is what you call old time hockey - makes Slapshot look like training camp.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Borvat said:

Obviously more leading up to this, but crazy that it was Frosberg and Larionov that triggered this brawl. Lemieux likely deserved that sucker punch, but McCarty should've stopped after that. The guy is known for turtling, so just make him look like a wuss standing over top of him and give him another shot if he gets up. I imagine that would've been a crazy photo had it happened.

13 hours ago, Borvat said:

Man Col and Det had some of the best series ever for hockey, good old hockey! The best part of this is when Roy and Vernon started fighting they actually helped the refs, because everyone else stopped fighting to watch the goalies fight :lol:

5 minutes ago, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

Man Col and Det had some of the best series ever for hockey, good old hockey! The best part of this is when Roy and Vernon started fighting they actually helped the refs, because everyone else stopped fighting to watch the goalies fight :lol:

That and Roy actually had someone shut his mouth for him.

• Wat 1