The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Trajectory of This 50th Season

Rate this topic

Nuxfanabroad

28 minutes ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Feb 29th: 63 gp & 74 pts. Not too shabby.

Wouldn't mind 11-7-2, or 10-6-3 to finish.

Looks like about 92 pts, should ensure a PO ticket.

Yeah, need about 10 more wins to get in. 

Edited by Jaimito
  • Cheers 1

The only realistic trajectory was up since JB's upgrades and how much up depends on Greener and how he deals with basically a lot different than last year but as time goes on he'll get a better handle on it all but JB is making it easier for him with JT and TT but with all the new additions giving TG a lot of options to try depending on who we play and depth for injuries, wow this is new! Things are trending up and for the first time in franchise history we have some pretty good young guys trying to crack a roster spot instead of the usual bare cupboard it's been for years, a farm? That's going to be producing shortly? Wow.. never thought I'd see it! Usually it's sell the farm and try to win it all now... Ugh 

Finally, thanks JB, yeah some mistakes over the years but doing a lot better now... 

Fun hockey only going to get better, personally I'm pulling for Podz.. Hogs too but Podz especially.. lots to be happy about..

25 minutes ago, iceman64 said:

The only realistic trajectory was up since JB's upgrades and how much up depends on Greener and how he deals with basically a lot different than last year but as time goes on he'll get a better handle on it all but JB is making it easier for him with JT and TT but with all the new additions giving TG a lot of options to try depending on who we play and depth for injuries, wow this is new! Things are trending up and for the first time in franchise history we have some pretty good young guys trying to crack a roster spot instead of the usual bare cupboard it's been for years, a farm? That's going to be producing shortly? Wow.. never thought I'd see it! Usually it's sell the farm and try to win it all now... Ugh 

Finally, thanks JB, yeah some mistakes over the years but doing a lot better now... 

Fun hockey only going to get better, personally I'm pulling for Podz.. Hogs too but Podz especially.. lots to be happy about..

21-22- this team gets its 2nd generation core form. Two very high end potential wingers for Petey and Bo.

I really want to see Benning move some D assets until we see some improvements there.

Tryamkin the wildcard is a really intriguing storyline, maybe the most interesting thing going on in the franchise other than the playoff push.

That should all pan out in the next couple weeks.

1 hour ago, CanadianRugby said:

It would be an epic collapse not to make the playoffs at this point.  I think the Canucks get in, I just hope they can avoid a wildcard 1st round.  It'd be great to play an Edmonton or Calgary in the 1st round.  Very winnable. 

Some serious ramifications if that was to happen i bet.