The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Around the NHL | October (06-12) 2019

Rate this topic

Just now, Alflives said:

Hi @brilac

what makes a young person from Seattle a Habs fan?  

I'm not that young.  :).   I've liked them for years and years, some years really really liked them, some love, some love love.  Did you know one year for a month, I had the CH shaved on the side of my head?!  It was between a tattoo and a shaved logo.  And I didn't get the tattoo because they were taking the first 15 people, so I stood in line for the logo.  I really like the team.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, brilac said:

I'm not that young.  :).   I've liked them for years and years, some years really really liked them, some love, some love love.  Did you know one year for a month, I had the CH shaved on the side of my head?!  It was between a tattoo and a shaved logo.  And I didn't get the tattoo because they were taking the first 15 people, so I stood in line for the logo.  I really like the team.

Young to me is U 50

Thats totally cool you get the CH in your hairdo.  I don’t mind Les Habitant.  Hate the Leafs though:sick:  

23 hours ago, brilac said:

Young to me is U 50

Thats totally cool you get the CH in your hairdo.  I don’t mind Les Habitant.  Hate the Leafs though:sick:  

2 hours ago, Alflives said:

Young to me is U 50

There are 29 teams I don't care for.  I don't hate them, I just don't care for them.