The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kakko not ready

Rate this topic

Alflives

12 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Kappo Kakka is not ready for the NHL.  He’s got 5 points, and is a minus 11.  He’s going to end up with 20 points and winning a Green Jacket.  

He should be in the AHL developing properly.  

Try this spelling instead:  Kaapo Kakko     ;)

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Kappo Kakka is not ready for the NHL.  He’s got 5 points, and is a minus 11.  He’s going to end up with 20 points and winning a Green Jacket.  

:lol: lol

17 minutes ago, Alflives said:

He's just gotta stay cool..relax

Right ship, stay on that track

Try to back-check, don't fight

Unleash his big twig on a scorin' night

Til he's ready(ready Alfy)

Crazy lil' thing 'bout puck(bass)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Alflives said:

Should Jake Virtanen be in the AHL?  

Jake only has 2 more points than Kakko on a top 10 scoring offence.  Kakko is a rookie who is a part of a bottom 5 scoring offence.

Jake needs to be in the NHL because the Canucks need to once and for all see what they have in him. 

Kakko could have used another year in the Liiga to fill out his frame, but I suspect that the Rangers front office and coaches wanted to have more control over his development.  The Rangers aren't expected to do much this year so I can see it from their point of view.

*edit*  +/- is very dependent on team play and not just the player.

Edited by SabreFan1
  • Cheers 1

33 minutes ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

He's just gotta stay cool..relax

Right ship, stay on that track

Try to back-check, don't fight

Unleash his big twig on a scorin' night

Til he's ready(ready Alfy)

Crazy lil' thing 'bout puck(bass)

You have way too much time on your hands :) 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, SabreFan1 said:

Try this spelling instead:  Kaapo Kakko     ;)

Okay, how about Krappo Kakko?  Is that better?  Guy plays for another team.  I hate his guts, and I’m so happy he’s looking like a complete bustaroo.  That’s all the better for us, right?  I mean the more young players on other teams that bustaroo the better chance we have of winning right?  

2 hours ago, SabreFan1 said:

Should Jake Virtanen be in the AHL?  

Jake only has 2 more points than Kakko on a top 10 scoring offence.  Kakko is a rookie who is a part of a bottom 5 scoring offence.

Jake needs to be in the NHL because the Canucks need to once and for all see what they have in him. 

Kakko could have used another year in the Liiga to fill out his frame, but I suspect that the Rangers front office and coaches wanted to have more control over his development.  The Rangers aren't expected to do much this year so I can see it from their point of view.

*edit*  +/- is very dependent on team play and not just the player.

Seriously, don’t strawman.  Krappo is a bustaroo.  Accept it.  Guy is a friggin’ minus 11 in 15 games!  He’s heading for a record minus 60!  The Rags are ruining the kid.  Send him to the AHL where he belongs, or he’s going to be another Poolparty.

Now go shovel snow.  :lol:

Edited by Alflives