The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia - Cocaine & Combovers (MAFIA WIN, DM A HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT)

Rate this topic

falcon45ca

Voting Closed!

Tie vote! There will be 2 votes next round, 1 vote between 112 & hoggers, the other vote will be as normal.

Stamkos was Whistleblown! Apparently no good deed goes unpunished, & Stamkos's loyalty to the Commander in Chief cost him. Huge.

Next Nightfall is Tuesday

Edited by falcon45ca

I'm so annoyed at the participation in this game it's time for truth

I investigated Hoggers immediately after his first posts and it came back red. Certified, verified whistleblower.

Don't even care that I'll get mk'd next round because I don't want to play with a bunch of &^@#ing potatoes who can't be bothered to play a game they sign up for.

VOTE HOGGERS

Peace, I'm out

7 minutes ago, luckylager said:

I'm so annoyed at the participation in this game it's time for truth

I investigated Hoggers immediately after his first posts and it came back red. Certified, verified whistleblower.

Don't even care that I'll get mk'd next round because I don't want to play with a bunch of &^@#ing potatoes who can't be bothered to play a game they sign up for.

VOTE HOGGERS

Peace, I'm out

Calm down and smoke it out. Sheriff or not, any TP leaving and not posting activity is the last thing that will help the TP win.

I do apologize for my lack of activity. 

Handful of players didn't even vote that round. AV and MR were both here at different points of the round but never voted. I appreciate AV trying to advocate for a longer nightfall, but that doesn't change the fact that he knew nightfall was coming and never took a stance on any lynch candidate or suspect. I don't even need to break down MR's 1st round. Zfetch and DM barely made celebrity appearances. At least Zfetch voted, DM made 1 post and left.

Like I said, sheriff could investigate anybody.

15 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Handful of players didn't even vote that round. AV and MR were both here at different points of the round but never voted. I appreciate AV trying to advocate for a longer nightfall, but that doesn't change the fact that he knew nightfall was coming and never took a stance on any lynch candidate or suspect. I don't even need to break down MR's 1st round. Zfetch and DM barely made celebrity appearances. At least Zfetch voted, DM made 1 post and left.

Like I said, sheriff could investigate anybody.

AV not picking sides reads like he didn't want to lynch a teammate in hoggers but didn't want to look bad by hanging me.