The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

EKL Fantasy Keeper League 2019-20 season

Primal Optimist

So lil ol Florida kept saying?

I think I can, I think I can...

Was it @Caboose, or was it @Patrick Kane who mentioned it was funny we were actually tryng? Earlier in the year,  But here we are competing above the widlcard threshold going in to the deadline.

Are we a seller? People have called for Matt Nieto, Zdeno Chara, Paul Stastny, Tristan Jarry & Kailer Yamamoto (NO!)

Are we a buyer? GM's have also asked for Dylan Larkin, Kailer Yamamoto (NO!), Trevor Zegras, Marcus Hogberg, Jake Bean, Tobias Bjornfot, Denisenko, Ivan Morozov

Bolded could be moved. We are more likely to make structural moves than go for it.  Look for a key younger big fish!

Bring all conversations!

Cizikas

Clutterbuck

Martin

All on trade block. Anyone looking to trade for players that can potentionally help them in the playoffs. Looking for picks/prospects. Also willing to take cap dumps on contracts expiring this year or next

I made a mistake, hah. Sorry folks, this announcement was premature. I misunderstood the GM's original message which was a question and not an offer. It has now been resolved and the error was mine for those who are curious. I am always open to revisiting things if an error has occurred or is suspected. As a lesson learned: i will now await confirmation on communications, rather than make a mistake in the thread like this. Should have known to do this already. Game On.:gocan:

Signing.jpg.e0e4d69fd54d3d374c93cd6bc9ad7a12.jpg.c9a81b735460048e356233a73da0c9b4.jpg

@Brock Botanen small.png The Ottawa Senators have re-signed Nico Hischier.

7 yrs x 7.5million per,  with an M-NTC of a five team NO TRADE list that begins in 2024-25

Edited by Primal Optimist
  • Huggy Bear 1

^ compelled to watch the whole thing, this is an awesome find, LMAO. Boose is nominally a canucks fan however. I am imagining "May RAY SKATED LOOP DE LOOPS with the Feggin Puck before BEFORE tripping over the trapazoid lines and supermaning into the corner boards on his stomache, AGAIN!" would be Caboose's version from a few years back.

Awesome Question!  I was wondering myself, haha.

For the EKL we will mirror the NHL in the day/time exactly.

12 noon Pacific Time/3pm Eastern Time cutoff on Monday the 24th.

Amplification of important rules: date stamps and chronology matter!

Any and all trades must be sent in AND agreed to by the cutoff date and time stamp on your posts.

No trade will be considered where the initial trade call is time stamped AFTER the cutoff of 12 noon Pacific Time.

No trade will be considered where the agreement reply is time stamped later than 12:05 Pacific Time, that is your safety window. 

No exceptions will be entertained.  Time Stamps matter. 

Lastly, I won't take any trade calls in the final 12 hours of Monday the 24th, leading up to the cutoff that require requests to waive clauses. You all have your lists and they are good up to and past the deadline, no requests outside those lists will be entertained. This isn't a rule, but is to save my sanity as I am flying solo here. NOTE: looking for a trade tracker and waiver tracker: two side jobs that really take very little time, but would need someone who can log in a minimum of twice a week in season. Hint: trade trackers job gets super easy in a week, lol

The clause request thing is for my own sanity: if you have trades involving Clause waiving, If its in my inbox when I wake up i will consider it, but my aim is to not have to scramble in the final hours of the morning...so use your discretion please, it isn't a firm rule, just so that I am not overwhelmed please.