The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Andrew Scheer stepping down as Conservative Party leader/Which has morphed into the Gun Control thread

Mackcanuck

4 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

everything is legal until its not. Its how it works. 

Give me a good reason why you deserve to have an AR 15. Cuz I want one isn't a good reason btw. 

I get that you don't like gun rules, but the law isn't on your side. You have no rights on this point. And weak 'property rights' arguments are pretty laughable, but thats all the lobby has to work with. 

FB_IMG_1576452014114.jpg

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, kingofsurrey said:

With all the BC colleges now becoming uni's.....  where do all the dumb kids go..... ?    Straight to work in Alberta ?

Lol, I think that you can still get the same 2 year diploma's at those schools and/or do a couple of years in smaller classes before you finish your degree at a "name" school. 

But ya, how dumb are those who go straight to Fort Mac and opposed to those with 6 figure student loans who are also in Fort Mac trying to pay off their debt? :lol:

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Crabcakes said:

Lol, I think that you can still get the same 2 year diploma's at those schools and/or do a couple of years in smaller classes before you finish your degree at a "name" school. 

But ya, how dumb are those who go straight to Fort Mac and opposed to those with 6 figure student loans who are also in Fort Mac trying to pay off their debt? :lol:

I love how it's only Fort Mac lol

9 minutes ago, Crabcakes said:

The only city with Fort preceding its name that is liveable..... is Fort Langley.....

18 minutes ago, Crabcakes said:

PIcking at  7 years of payments on a F 350 , an addiction and a divorce by moving to Fort Mac may not always be the investment you are alluding to.....

Edited by kingofsurrey

5 minutes ago, Standing_Tall#37 said:

Yup and most of them are located in Surrey, The most uneducated community in the world.

Actually there are no public colleges in Surrey.... Nice try though... LOL .   We do have 2 Universities -  Kwantlen and SFU  though.

Surrey is such a great city to live in.  I love south surrey and the ocean / beaches.....

2 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

Actually there are no public colleges in Surrey.... Nice try though... LOL .   We do have 2 Universities -  Kwantlen and SFU  though.

Surrey is such a great city to live in.  I love south surrey and the ocean / beaches.....

Surrey is gross. Too many people, living like a 3rd world country and there’s a reason there’s surrey girls jokes.

AD7AB764-C2A7-4774-BD67-FEE4CF794A66.png

Edited by Standing_Tall#37
  • Upvote 3

Just now, Standing_Tall#37 said:

Yup, I hope I’d never have to live west of Hope... in Surrey.

Surrey is fantastic place to live..... I recommend south surrey near the beautiful ocean and beaches...

But of course it is best if you bring a couple of mil to get into this market.....

f7805af603e36c7f57524a46f2ae8eabbd5bebcb

6 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

Surrey is fantastic place to live..... I recommend south surrey near the beautiful ocean and beaches...

But of course it is best if you bring a couple of mil to get into this market.....

f7805af603e36c7f57524a46f2ae8eabbd5bebcb

Would have to pay me a couple mill to go there. Look at the visibility... is that actual smog? And how come the water isn’t clear?  Is the sewage directly dumped there? 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

It was obvious he was shady from the beginning, but how other people in this country couldn't see that in him and voted for him and believed his lies, is the mindboggling part really :picard:

Because their hate for Trudeau blinds them from what’s actually going on. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2