The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Pandemic [Game Over: Mafia wins]

Rate this topic

Aladeen

8 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

I don't.

But I'm re-thinking my BJ read. He's too chill to be scum.

I should clarify that that post didn't mean I was town reading him now. I just liked the way he was chirping BJ.

I'm still uncomfortable with falcon, and he's usually the player I can find first when he's a villager. He's posting a lot but spending more of his time criticizing arguments rather than trying to solve. At least that's my impression. That type of behaviour is common in wolves wanting to appear active and helpful.

I also didn't like that awkward read list where he gave easy town leans to players he usually stays wary of.

10 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I think J23's case on me is weak, but I have him as a TP lean. I still think lucky's posts earlier in the game were off, and I think there is a hint of OMGUS in his posts/case on me. I don't like how he is grouping me and falcon together, my thoughts originated from my own conscious and I felt insulted to be called a sheep. I don't like MR's posts about other players as well, and I feel like he's playing with an early agenda.

Don't like MR tying this read back to his early game post, hence the agenda feeling.

I don't like this, seems like a nothing point tacked on to make a more convincing case against someone. Commiting OMGUS isn't inherently scummy imo

1 minute ago, Kurisu said:

I don't like this, seems like a nothing point tacked on to make a more convincing case against someone. Commiting OMGUS isn't inherently scummy imo

I don't like this.

• Huggy Bear 1
3 hours ago, Alain Vigneault said:

J-23 playing a very aggressive game.  I would say that looks decent on him.

I think Salacious Crumb is a good choice for the R1 lynch.  Kurisu slacking hard so he would be another good choice.

Opportunistic af

23 hours ago, Time Lord said:

No I sort of stopped in the middle of season 11 and never really got back to it

I don't blame you. I've watch up to the end of season 12 and the 2 part finale was not good. But could have been better with just one or two different decisions.

I'm liking Zfetch and Ceres. I don't think I've seen one post by Kurisu (who I will be referring to as Chris at least some of the time). I doubt that all of the players involved in the early discussion about game mechanics are TP, since it'd be a really nice opportunity for a mafia member to post and seem active, provided their careful about being TMI. Also, a more nooby player isn't likely to try that so I'd think any newish players who entered the game mechanics discussion is more likely TP (I don't know if this actually applies to anybody).

My classes are still going on, delivered online, for another 2 weeks, so if I'm inactive then, you know, too bad.

I"m going to go back and see who posted about game mechanics and in what initial order.

1 minute ago, Where's Wellwood said:

I don't blame you. I've watch up to the end of season 12 and the 2 part finale was not good. But could have been better with just one or two different decisions.

I'm liking Zfetch and Ceres. I don't think I've seen one post by Kurisu (who I will be referring to as Chris at least some of the time). I doubt that all of the players involved in the early discussion about game mechanics are TP, since it'd be a really nice opportunity for a mafia member to post and seem active, provided their careful about being TMI. Also, a more nooby player isn't likely to try that so I'd think any newish players who entered the game mechanics discussion is more likely TP (I don't know if this actually applies to anybody).

My classes are still going on, delivered online, for another 2 weeks, so if I'm inactive then, you know, too bad.

I"m going to go back and see who posted about game mechanics and in what initial order.

And then Chris posts 3 times while I'm writing my post.:lol:

1 minute ago, Ceres said:

Yeah, Salacious is such easy mislynch bait, I agree.

But I won't disagree that you've been slacking..

Just now, Where's Wellwood said:

And then Chris posts 3 times while I'm writing my post.:lol:

I'm here all day boys!

And are we not calling me cactus anymore?