The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Pandemic [Game Over: Mafia wins]

Rate this topic

Aladeen

Lucky, for what it's worth, I can relate to your situation in some ways being here in California having gone through similar things. Things will get better. That what I tell myself and what I'll tell you. Mafia aside, good vibes only thing that need to be spread right now. 

• Cheers 2
  • Huggy Bear 2

I do like that TL has been contributing like the good ol TL. It's nice to see. 

I'm not seeing a lot of scum these past few pages.

Most are playing as they normally would be and should be. Lucky has slipped into my radar as his posts just seem like a whole lot of fluff that looks like effort.

Also is nobody talking about 112? I hope she's okay. Big part of the community.

38 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

Also is nobody talking about 112? I hope she's okay. Big part of the community.

It's been about a week since she was last on Discord. That's not entirely unusual, and there was nothing particularly alarming in her messaging prior to this latest disappearance this time. FWIW I have a contact number for someone, but I think we just need to wait and see for now, and trust 112 to be her resilient self.

/OT

• Cheers 2
  • Huggy Bear 1
Just now, Alain Vigneault said:

J-23 playing a very aggressive game.  I would say that looks decent on him.

I think Salacious Crumb is a good choice for the R1 lynch.  Kurisu slacking hard so he would be another good choice.

Disagreements:

-SC is low-hanging fruit.

-Kurisu, if you look closely, is paying attention to the game and making logical reads. He's just not doing it much.

7 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Don't like MR tying this read back to his early game post, hence the agenda feeling.

Like this is too lazy a read for a BJ who's invested (i.e. scum!BJ) to make. He misinterpreted a fairly obvious joke first post of mine and tied it to a second more serious post and found an agenda. But he's not pushing it like a mafia who wants a mislynch would.