The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Pandemic [Game Over: Mafia wins]

Rate this topic

Aladeen

2 minutes ago, Salacious Crumb said:

When your cat licks its butt and then looks at you counts as 1 buttlick. Are odd or even cat buttlicks considered good luck? Asking for a friend.

Post something real or ask to sub out.

7 minutes ago, Ceres said:

Post something real or ask to sub out.

SC is playing more of a newbie scum game than newbie TP game imo. Wouldn't be surprised if someone was coaching him and telling him to lay low with the post content and there doesn't seem to be much exploring of the game.

8 minutes ago, Salacious Crumb said:

I’m in flip a coin mood on several players, including you. You do things Youraguay and I’ll do things Myaguay.

Why so aggro? What’s your agenda?

Because you aren't really playing within the spirit of the game. You're just posting jokes.

Play with us. Give us some opinions that may be useful to understanding your mindset right now.

50 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I still like my vote on lucky. His earlier posts came off across as forced aggro in early interactions and opposite of his persona as TP and the lack of activity today from him after being called out on it also has me concerned. 

Agreed.

34 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Patient zero could be keeping it lowkey right now. Someone avoiding engagement right now. Has Lucky posted today?

Lucky has been suspiciously quiet. I'm pretty sure there's a strong correlation between his post count and his alignment.

The other quiet ones are all the usual suspects so I don't know if that's necessarily indicative of alignment for them.

6 minutes ago, Ceres said:

Lucky has been suspiciously quiet. I'm pretty sure there's a strong correlation between his post count and his alignment.

The other quiet ones are all the usual suspects so I don't know if that's necessarily indicative of alignment for them.

Don’t think Lucky will be online for a bit, looks like he some personal stuff going on. Virtual hugs for the homie lucky.

• Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1