The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Pandemic [Game Over: Mafia wins]

Rate this topic

Aladeen

Just now, Zfetch said:

GUYS WE CAN NOT VOTE MR

In the case that AV is telling the truth, us voting out MR will result in both the sheriff and his only investigation dying because the mafia would kill AV.

We must avoid this at all costs.

Do you understand the risk of not voting MR?

I'm telling you he's patient zero. If he's alive another round, that's potentially another villager that gets recruited. 

The CDC is very clearly an entity in this game based on the OP. AV has claimed no part in the CDC and no one has counter-claimed me that aspect of my role.

I AM THE CDC

The sensible thing to do is for Ceres to double down and tell us who is partner is. If they're both townie then there's no reason to hide that at this point since one of them will make it to round 3. Plus if Ceres is lying then him, his partner and MR are all scum. So it's a way for him to show us his townyness as well.

Just now, Zfetch said:

The sensible thing to do is for Ceres to double down and tell us who is partner is. If they're both townie then there's no reason to hide that at this point since one of them will make it to round 3. Plus if Ceres is lying then him, his partner and MR are all scum. So it's a way for him to show us his townyness as well.

And you had the gall to call me anti-TP. 

My claim is infinitely more believable than AV's.

2 minutes ago, Ceres said:

Do you understand the risk of not voting MR?

I'm telling you he's patient zero. If he's alive another round, that's potentially another villager that gets recruited. 

The CDC is very clearly an entity in this game based on the OP. AV has claimed no part in the CDC and no one has counter-claimed me that aspect of my role.

I AM THE CDC

Let's say you are the CDC. What makes you so certain MR is PZ?

6 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

GUYS WE CAN NOT VOTE MR

In the case that AV is telling the truth, us voting out MR will result in both the sheriff and his only investigation dying because the mafia would kill AV.

What if MR is patient zero? There seems like there is greater risk in keeping him alive. The alternative is voting for Ceres who is claiming to be CDC...equally risky to lynch.

Just now, falcon45ca said:

Let's say you are the CDC. What makes you so certain MR is PZ?

Sacha Baron Cohen told me so.

The CDC collectively has the power of the sheriff with a doctor that can make vaccines to prevent players from being infected. 

• Cheers 1
8 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

GUYS WE CAN NOT VOTE MR

I've never claimed to be smart or any good at this game, but I can read instructions well enough to build IKEA kitchens.

it is your job to find those infected with this yet unnamed disease and dispose of them but most importantly find and

exterminate Patient Zero. 

• Cheers 1
Just now, Alain Vigneault said:

Maybe I'm just tired because EST life but I have no energy for people who are going to believe a random, over-powered theme role over my own role.

Ceres is power-wolfing.

Wolfy frustration is leaky through