The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Wolf: Wanderer above the Sea of Fog (Game On!)

Rate this topic

You guys are really overcomplicating things. @Kurisu @Master Radishes

TWTBW? Seriously. Bitch you're too wolfy to be wolfy. That has gotta be one of the many absolutely mentally asinine things invented for mafia ever. It's not effective and makes you look like a total fool. "But it works most of the time!" Yeah dumbass it's because most of the time people are TP. 

Go get some actual scum hunting skills nerds

Yeah I think my vote is gonna be locked on MR.

I'm tired of being whacked around by scum because I haven't been following 65% of the game. Shame on you for thinking I'm mafia! Absolute baboons in here.

Vote MR Locked

yes it's the optimal play because I'm 100% sure he's scum

1 minute ago, Zfetch said:

Scum get tunnel-y when they feel they have no other angle to go with

Like...you're doing with me? :lol:

Also I'm actually thinking on this now, whether I agree with your assertion or not. I think it depends on the player. Some do, e.g. Aladen. Others lash out in all directions hoping for a bite.

• Wat 1
1 minute ago, Master Radishes said:

Like...you're doing with me? :lol:

Also I'm actually thinking on this now, whether I agree with your assertion or not. I think it depends on the player. Some do, e.g. Aladen. Others lash out in all directions hoping for a bite.

Find one scummy thing about my play. I can find at least 32 about yours.

Kurisu quite suspect as well. This mans knows I had a midterm on Monday and was working on the ZHM simulator all weekend instead of studying so my activity level was perfectly explainable. Now that I habe a bit of downtime I'm back but strange that Kurisu would draw a stupid conclusion from his angle

1 minute ago, Master Radishes said:

Okay maybe Zfetch is not locked in. His lashing out does feel a bit like a frustrated townie I guess. Regardless of alignment I do believe it when he says he hasn't read most of the game.

I say we stick with Flow today. In a vacuum he's scummier.

Well flow is scummy too but it's a lite late for me to do anything about it :p