The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Flight of the Dirty Birds - Game Over, TOWN WINS!!

Rate this topic

31 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

Maybe I'm just being stubborn about my PoE but I'm not sure about this one. Could be a TMI slip but it could just as easily be a poor choice of words. I think it's fair to be overcautious right now and assume the worst.

Poor choice of words.  Just my personal feeling as town we can't afford a mis-lynch tonight, we've only successfully caught one scum.

On 7/22/2020 at 8:19 PM, TheRocket18 said:

Hoggers initiated game with NIK vote, voting slanted towards Jazz.

leaning towards jazz...

OMGIS VOTE FALCON

On 7/22/2020 at 9:30 PM, Zfetch said:

We're guaranteed to get a mafia if we lynch one of those two

On 7/22/2020 at 9:33 PM, Zfetch said:

Lel have mostly skimmed NIKs posts but you're right that it does look scummy.

Unwilling to lynch Jazz so far as I've seen very little to prove he's scum. He's too much of an easy mislynch for the mafia to push.

On 7/22/2020 at 9:37 PM, Zfetch said:

NIK overly defensive. Decent chance he's mafia.

On 7/22/2020 at 9:54 PM, TheRocket18 said:

Unvote Vote KURISU

On 7/22/2020 at 10:32 PM, luckylager said:

NIGHTFALL 1 -

FINAL VOTE COUNT

PL (1) - NIK(L)

SS (1) - TOEWS

NIK (1) - BK

TOEWS (2) - GC, J23

HOGS (2) - DM, JAZZ

ROCKET (2) - FALC, Z

JAZZ (5) - PL(L), MR, SS, HOGS, BJ

KURISU (2) - KURISU, TR18

The birdies hosted their first town hall in the hope to find some consensus on who to blame for the instances of littering, noise pollution, vandalism and mass $&!#ting. After hours of chirping, squawking, cawing, screeching, tweeting and whistling they'd come to a decision - HEADLESS CHICKEN had to die, they just couldn't have him running around like a chicken with his head cut off any longer. They thought - "If he can't see where he $&!#s, how can we?"

But instead of pecking him to death.... well, who doesn't love fried chicken?

G15022_KFC_BucketMeal_RGB-copy.thumb.jpg.ecb00bbc0abbb20237e48bb04d28c314.jpg

And to make matters worse for the town birds -

The wise old Owl sensed something was all wrong. He felt a dark force coming for his ally, Raven. He knew for certain the Dirty Birds would kill him tonight. He took flight to warn his friend of the impending danger..

Soaring overhead the king of all scavenging-bully-ass dirty birds, the Bald Eagle had managed to hijack a drone, equipped with laser guided WMD's, and he had one locked on Raven.

Owl flew as hard and fast as could to save Raven from certain death, but before he could get within calling distance - Bald Eagle flicked his talon and launched .... it was a direct hit from a massive bomb designed for much larger targets.. Raven was blown to smithereens. Not a trace of that bird will ever be found.

raven-flying.thumb.jpg.90cd9467dfca26968db3b88b6fee33aa.jpggiphy.gif.3fb45e6f8ebb46350d7bd44639595ed8.gifeagle_corey_arnold.adapt_1900.1.thumb.jpg.ee51d8fcf900b072e22f5e0d0940501f.jpg

THE DEAD -

@thejazz97 - Headless Chicken - Town

@Blue Jay 22 - Raven -  Town Sheriff

The rocket- seems scared to vote on town members wagons voting useless

Z votes for hoggers and leaves his vote their even after checking in and accusing me of being scum for no reason(You’ve seen my defensive game and to that point that wasn’t it.)

J started very quietly came in saying he hasn’t seeing any intelligent posts and he’s going to do it him self Follows it up by saying the hot weather is effecting his game and he votes toews for seemingly no reason

Thoughts with nik

On 7/23/2020 at 10:16 AM, Zfetch said:

Vote PL everyone join me in this one and I assure you it'll be a good lynch

Like this by z. If this would have taken off it’d be a bad move for scum

On 7/23/2020 at 10:17 AM, Zfetch said:

Ok DM pretty sus too. Perfect candidate for a vig kill.

Another plus for z

On 7/23/2020 at 1:29 PM, Intoewsables said:

Just going through some of the reactions to BJ's fake peek on hoggers.

---

Not quite sure what to make of this. On one hand, I think being the first to respond looks good on him. On the other hand, he seems a bit too confident that BJ is bluffing. My gut feeling is that this is a pretty towny response though.

---

MR and PL talk about something entirely different, and then PL locks his vote on jazz. BoKnows also pops in to provide BJ with a player list. I don't really like MR's drive-by vote but it also feels like a weird/bad time to do that as scum given the hoggers claim. TWTBW?

---

The dam finally bursts, and people start to jump on the hoggers wagon. If hoggers is town, I think GC's vote is reasonable and again, maybe I'm tunneling here, but SS may have been waiting for that before placing his vote. If hoggers is scum, I could see either GC or SS bussing and hoping for town cred.

edit: GC does a good job of explaining why she votes hoggers a few pages later. Towny.

---

In a series of posts, falcon outlines that he's skeptical of the hoggers wagon primarily because of SS. Not particularly interesting but I feel like it's a good look on falcon.

---

Everything about this just feels so weird and forced and out of character for DM. Ew.

---

I'm a bit wishy-washy on NIK now, but we should absolutely be lynching one of SS or DM.

Toews up to this point was quiet and then gets called out and all sudden makes this big post. I’m null on this DM has some heat so kinda bussing a teammate is probably a must for the long game

On 7/24/2020 at 11:49 AM, BoKnows said:

Town

BoKnows

-------------------------

Lean Town

MR

SS

------------------------

Null

Falcon

NIK

RocketMan

Zfetch

------------------------

Lean Scum

PL

Toews

DM

Hoggers

Kurisu

J23

------------------------

Dead

Qwags

BlueJay

GoCanucks16

Jazz

J, DM, PL should be our top 3 

Kinda like this post by BK

On 7/24/2020 at 12:06 PM, Master Radishes said:

No.

J23 is far from clear, but I see nothing that merits a chop over others like Intoews, SS, or Zfetch.

DM...yeah, he needs to go at some point, but for rEaSoNs I don't think now is the time

PL needs to go at some point too, but definitely not now

Now we need to look at the MR kill and think why did he get whacked? Was it the possibility of being a special? He wasn’t able to play a quiet hidden game some would expect from a special wanting to go far but the one thing MR constantly did was go after Z and Toews as scum...were they worried MR could turn this on him

On 7/24/2020 at 12:44 PM, BoKnows said:

Okay, so we're lynching DM

Unvote; Vote DM

On 7/24/2020 at 1:27 PM, Intoewsables said:

Vote DM

Won't be back until after nightfall, don't do anything stupid in the meantime. Thanks.

On 7/24/2020 at 1:33 PM, Kurisu said:

unvote vote Toews

wooooooo 3x3 wagons

Should be noted Kurisu jumps and stays on the Toews wagon vs Dm

On 7/24/2020 at 3:28 PM, luckylager said:

VOTE COUNT

PL(4) -HOGS, PL(L), Z, SS

NIK (1) - DM

TOEWS(3) - TR18, MR, KURISU

DM(3)  - NIK, BK, TOEWS

NO VOTE (2) - FALC, J23

On 7/24/2020 at 8:50 PM, Kurisu said:

I'm around. You know I play the wagon game. Trust my process.

His process left him on toews

On 7/24/2020 at 9:32 PM, J-23 said:

Vote DM

J was almost too late on the DM wagon...last substantial vote. J at the time would have had to decide do I want to be on the scum wagon for a lynch or off and looking like I want to save a teammate

On 7/24/2020 at 9:58 PM, luckylager said:

VOTE COUNT

PL(3) -HOGS, PL(L), Z, 

NIK (1) - DM

TOEWS(3) - TR18, MR, KURISU

DM(6)  - NIK, BK, TOEWS, FALC, J23, SS

On 7/25/2020 at 12:07 AM, Intoewsables said:

Anyways, we lynch SS next and ride to an easy victory

On 7/25/2020 at 12:31 AM, Intoewsables said:

Day vig take out SS or MR thanks boo

On 7/25/2020 at 12:59 AM, Master Radishes said:

I've got your other 'Town Cred Certificate' here ready for you to pick up.

Ah yes, easy victory after one red flip. You must know who the entire team is then.

'Day vig take out my strongest scumread who I've been hammering on about all game...or MR'. What a logical sentence.

Vote intoewsables again.

Back to the why MR theory

On 7/25/2020 at 1:13 AM, Master Radishes said:

Oh good can you stop &^@#ing about and play the game now then?

Shoot Zfetch.

Mr theory

On 7/25/2020 at 1:14 AM, Master Radishes said:

My D2 PoE was Intoews, SS, DM, and Zfetch.

Haven't evaluated how the day ended to update any of that.

Mr theory

On 7/25/2020 at 2:26 AM, Zfetch said:

SS play is defo TP lol

How the hell does z know about SS being Tp 98% players thought he was scum but z knew better? Ok

On 7/25/2020 at 2:57 AM, Zfetch said:

Randing scum often doesn't mean im scum this time too lol

If anything, its more likely I'm TP this time purely from a statistical standpoint (law of large numbers)

Anyways, you were pretty epic last game so keeping an eye on you even though you're probablly TP.

I'm a shade of the activity I was a couple years ago. MR has borrowed some of that activity recently ;P 

This seems fake and ass kiss for a little heat by me scummy z imo

On 7/25/2020 at 12:11 PM, Intoewsables said:

SS is a better vig target than PL. At least PL will spew and be forced to explain his claims if we put him on the yeeting block. SS seems determined to just OMGUS his way through the entire game.

SS would have definatly been a better Vig target for scum then game throwin PL

On 7/25/2020 at 6:48 PM, Intoewsables said:

Vote Sharpshooter

For the love of God just let him hang already

On 7/26/2020 at 8:59 AM, Master Radishes said:

Had a thought.

Intoews clearly caught on to falcon being vig early on. In theory that clears him since the mafia haven't targeted falc yet. But N1 sounded like a strongman kill on BJ (a better target) and N2 was a doc save so we don't know who it was.

Maybe falc was the N2 kill and Intoews is scum.

That's right @Intoewsables you're back in the PoE.

Mr theory