The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Super Duper Vanilla Game (Game Over: Mafia Wins!)

Rate this topic

Just now, naslund.is.king said:

your town locking falcon for his 3 posts and LL for his pure fluff? meanwhile scum reading MR no reason

interesting 

I never said town locked, you can read into it whatever you want, but this is scum NIK on full display. 

1 minute ago, naslund.is.king said:

MR has one post which has aligned with 98% of recent games

BK made a few awkard statements which is nothing new

At least I am willing to put out there who I think is town and scum whereas you are content to just deflect attention away from yourself. 

1 minute ago, naslund.is.king said:

im not sure of anything but to red label them already is gross. Especially for no reason

Aldeen inserting himself post retirement:giphy-92.gif.7bc3145ab9ff1c6ea6aaa8e5e325d17b.gif

You seem pretty damn sure I'm wrong about them. And yet by numbers alone there should be about a 35% chance one of them is scum. Include yourself in that group and it goes to about 50/50.

You seem so sure I am wrong you are willing to take the stance that I no longer have the ability to play this game as I once did. Since I have only started playing with you in the last couple of games how do you know I haven't always been this inept, from your POV, at reading players?

NIK in this thread but taking so long to answer... could he be now swapping his between this browser and his open one in scum chat where he is signed in anon? 

Just something to ponder.

10 hours ago, naslund.is.king said:

you got me lol.

i remember that game. wasn't it aladeen who called out AV