The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Super Duper Vanilla Game (Game Over: Mafia Wins!)

Rate this topic

7 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

how am i being so sure? i told you your reads suck that it lol

quit putting words in my mouth

quite the imagination you have.

again my reads only suck if they flip green. So you saying over and over again that my reads sucks means that you know for a fact that they will or are protecting scum mates. A townie would never take that stance preflip. 

1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

you missed 1

2. I am the greatest VT of all time you will learn this and are as we speak

3. Explanation:

Let's say a player wants to stay unanon for a shred of town cred but rands mafia

how does that player transition between the thread and PMs without being detected as doing such? 

There are 2 options.

Option 1 - log out and sign back in anon everytime they want to post in PM as not to be caught doing so. It works but it's annoying and cumbersome especially going back and forth between main thread and PM. Also a little sus constantly leaving the thread and coming back it.

Option 2 - maintain two open browser tabs one logged in as anon the other as normal. Switch between the two browsers to seamlessly transition between Scum PM and Main thread. Much more desirable than option 1 for many reasons except for when flipping back and forth too quickly or exit PM chat in Anon browser and post in Main Thread. This will end up with the player posting in the main thread without showing up at the bottom because it overrides the normally logged in browser tab. - This is what happened to you when you posted anon.

4. Townies always feel like scum hunting.

5. We will see. 

i agreed on 1

2.Well for being such a great VT you're dead wrong on who your tunneling (NIK)

3.learn something new everyday but whatever you "caught me in" is misleading/wrong like I said probably just the system but i didn't design it like you

4. and i am maybe not to your liking but meh

5. Guarantee it. Town NIK doesnt get mislynched

again my reads only suck if they flip green. So you saying over and over again that my reads sucks means that you know for a fact that they will or are protecting scum mates. A townie would never take that stance preflip. 

Saying your reads suck can also save the town from a mislynch

• Thanks 1

never take that stance? im sorry but questioning calling out others reads is "what this games all about"

Im not going to let you green/red label players for $&!# reasons and not say anything 

we seem to be going in a circle here

6 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

never take that stance? im sorry but questioning calling out others reads is "what this games all about"

Im not going to let you green/red label players for $&!# reasons and not say anything 

we seem to be going in a circle here

You're not going to let me? it's my opinion on the matter you don't have to agree with it and you obviously don't but you have contributed nothing at all.

At the very least I am will to take a stand on my reads, I could be wrong on it all like you say, I don't know for sure, but what ultimately screams scum from you is that you are so confident I am wrong with no more proof that I have at putting those red reads out there. 

My way too early reads

POE

Falcon - came off super aggressive right off the hop.  His entrance didn't sit right with me.

Aladeen - Caught being angle shooty, super aggressive right off the hop too.  Puts MR as POE when he's done basically %^&* all.

Null

SS

NIK

GC16

Rocket

Town-lean

AV - attacked me, but it was with okay merit.  Proved to me that he has the towns best interest in mind.

Town 

BK

You're not going to let me? it's my opinion on the matter you don't have to agree with it and you obviously don't but you have contributed nothing at all.

At the very least I am will to take a stand on my reads, I could be wrong on it all like you say, I don't know for sure, but what ultimately screams scum from you is that you are so confident I am wrong with no more proof that I have at putting those red reads out there. 

you have had no reasoning for your reads lol

like i said LL up to that point had fluffed the whole game

Falcon had one or to posts and even said he didnt like the green labeling of him

MR had one post which is exactly how hes been playing 

BK had a few weak posts 

how am i so confident by calling you on on above 

2 hours ago, naslund.is.king said:

your town locking falcon for his 3 posts and LL for his pure fluff? meanwhile scum reading MR no reason

interesting 

2 hours ago, Aladeen said:

So you feel BK and MR are town then? Interesting. 

I never said town locked, you can read into it whatever you want, but this is scum NIK on full display. 

MR has one post which has aligned with 98% of recent games

BK made a few awkard statements which is nothing new

you're rusty lol

At least I am willing to put out there who I think is town and scum whereas you are content to just deflect attention away from yourself. 

you seem pretty sure MR and BK aren't mafia. 

im not sure of anything but to red label them already is gross. Especially for no reason

Aldeen inserting himself post retirement:giphy-92.gif.7bc3145ab9ff1c6ea6aaa8e5e325d17b.gif

Lets do this old man

• Cheers 1
7 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

So if before the game starts he’s town?

When the game begins, then scum?

Not very much grace period there eh? 

Who said anything about BoKnows being town or scum because of this?

I asked a question about why decided to bring it up at the time he did.

Just now, naslund.is.king said:

you have had no reasoning for your reads lol

like i said LL up to that point had fluffed the whole game

Falcon had one or to posts and even said he didnt like the green labeling of him

MR had one post which is exactly how hes been playing 

BK had a few weak posts 

how am i so confident by calling you on on above 

I gave lots of reasoning for my read on you and you have done nothing to alter any of it... Still zero scumhunting from you. Just defence of your posts and actions. 

• Haha 1
Just now, Aladeen said:

I gave lots of reasoning for my read on you and you have done nothing to alter any of it... Still zero scumhunting from you. Just defence of your posts and actions. 

your reasoning has been calling out you

Some angleshooty $&!#

ignoring LL calling me out on some BS 

am i missing anything?

quite the case you have

6 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Who said anything about BoKnows being town or scum because of this?

I asked a question about why decided to bring it up at the time he did.

You were implying that his timing was questionable. Like I said, I get that, but the implication seems to come off as he’s scummy for asking on the first day of play instead of asking prior to the game. 

Do you think/still think the timing is some indication to you that BK is scummy? 

5 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

your reasoning has been calling out you

Some angleshooty $&!#

ignoring LL calling me out on some BS 

am i missing anything?

quite the case you have

Do you and bo even know what angleshooting means? You speak as if it some kind of scum tell... angleshooting is literally a town advantage and is why it’s a grey area. I will always walk the line of angleshooting to find scum. Scum don’t need to angleshoot because they know who the rest of their team are.

Just now, Aladeen said:

Do you and bo even know what angleshooting means? You speak as if it some kind of scum tell... angleshooting is literally a town advantage and is why it’s a grey area. I will always walk the line of angleshooting to find scum. Scum don’t need to angleshoot because they know who the rest of their team are.

im gonna take this as im not missing anything. 

6 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

That's a very good point.  Why the scum read on MR and I then and not NIK?