The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Super Duper Vanilla Game (Game Over: Mafia Wins!)

Rate this topic

10 minutes ago, hoggers said:

nah

This is $&!#ty & not super cool.

8 minutes ago, BoKnows said:

Give me one good reason why we shouldn't run a train on you.

2 minutes ago, BoKnows said:

aladeen is being angle shooty

vote aladeen

Well, BK sure knows how to sway with the breeze

Just now, naslund.is.king said:

except you have no rational and its all your fantasy so far? 

So lets see here:

1. You flubbed on LL's PM check.

2. You defend BK and MR as if you are certain of their alignment

3. You blame a slow "system" for appearing anon when you claim you weren't and never have been

4. You have literally done zero scum hunting while having the most posts in this game

5. Your main defence is that a valid point on you is angleshooting 

Just now, Aladeen said:

So lets see here:

1. You flubbed on LL's PM check. 

2. You defend BK and MR as if you are certain of their alignment

3. You blame a slow "system" for appearing anon when you claim you weren't and never have been

4. You have literally done zero scum hunting while having the most posts in this game

5. Your main defence is that a valid point on you is angleshooting 

1. cause i knew it was BS which it turned out to be

2. Certain for calling out your reasoning and saying your reads suck?

3. Not sure why this is even in the discussion

4. there was nothing to hunt lol if there was your reasoning for your reads wouldn't be so dog $&!# lol

5. what valid point? you making up some valid point lol quite the imagination and fantasy you have/are creating

1. cause i knew it was BS which it turned out to be

2. Certain for calling out your reasoning and saying your reads suck?

3. Not sure why this is even in the discussion

4. there was nothing to hunt lol if there was your reasoning for your reads wouldn't be so dog $&!# lol

5. what valid point? you making up some valid point lol quite the imagination and fantasy you have/are creating

1. Your post did not come across as someone who knew it was BS. It came across as someone who hoped it was BS and didn't know how to respond if it was in fact true.

2. My reads only suck if they are not mafia - how do you know they aren't?

3. Because it shows that you are swapping between anon and unanon - why would a townie need to do that?

4. There is always scum to hunt until the game is won

5. See answer 3

Just now, Aladeen said:

1. Your post did not come across as someone who knew it was BS. It came across as someone who hoped it was BS and didn't know how to respond if it was in fact true.

2. My reads only suck if they are not mafia - how do you know they aren't?

3. Because it shows that you are swapping between anon and unanon - why would a townie need to do that?

4. There is always scum to hunt until the game is won

5. See answer 3

1. Thats your interpretation of what said 

2. i dont know im just saying your reads sucked and i stated why that is more then you did actually 

3. how does it show that lol whats the tell tale sign of that plz explain

4. well sorry Hoggers hi, Bks 2 posts mine and Luckys playfull chat was not enough for me to really take seriously 

5. You're &^@#ed lol

whats your thoughts on LL/Aladeen so far?

I'm not digging Al giving me a TP read so quick, feels like he's trying to butter me up.

LL is meh. I'm not reading him as scum LL yet, but he isn't towny either. The good news is he gets sorted out if he's Maf pretty quick.

8 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

I'm not digging Al giving me a TP read so quick, feels like he's trying to butter me up.

LL is meh. I'm not reading him as scum LL yet, but he isn't towny either. The good news is he gets sorted out if he's Maf pretty quick.

ya his list was $&!# imo as we all know. Town read you and LL off nothing and did the same with BK and MR

mans allowed to have a list but its questionable. Seemed pretty upset/defensive that i Gave push back to it (cant wait for his response to this)

LL is playing a interesting game...so far all his posts have been focused/talking with me purposely it seems. Im not sure what to make of it but it seems weird/off.