The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Super Duper Vanilla Game (Game Over: Mafia Wins!)

Rate this topic

Just now, naslund.is.king said:

what you thinking so far?

Aladeen was high on my list but his explanations made sense to me.  It just seemed like he was going hunting.  I have Rocket as scum lean, that sheriff mess was well a mess.  I'm still weary about Falcon, but I think he usually opens the games a little aggressively.  AV is giving me town vibes right now.  Everyone else is null.

1 hour ago, naslund.is.king said:

lots of innactives this game they'll be hard to deal with

the one player im pretty confident is town is SS. hes here,not slanking and playing a town game so far

aladeen im iffy about but I question if scum aladeen would go so deep with me knowing ill flip green

LL im worried is scum..hes trying a new strategy and im unsure town lucky would/need to.

Bk seems a little more awkward/out of place then usual

Slanking-J-23,AV,GC,TR,Falcon to an extent,Zfetch,MR.... definatly scum in here the hard part will be figuring out who

Slankers+inactives= too many players to lynch without evidence/Confidence 

The more I read this post, the more it makes me uneasy. NIK pretty throws everybody into his PoE, which I get...I don't have anyone as a solid town read either.

The thing is, vanillas don't need to make it clear they don't trust anyone, especially this early on. This reads to me more like a scum scattershot against everybody, similar to LL's 1st round blast last game on everyone.

1 minute ago, falcon45ca said:

The more I read this post, the more it makes me uneasy. NIK pretty throws everybody into his PoE, which I get...I don't have anyone as a solid town read either.

The thing is, vanillas don't need to make it clear they don't trust anyone, especially this early on. This reads to me more like a scum scattershot against everybody, similar to LL's 1st round blast last game on everyone.

calling players slankers isnt really calling them scum 

1 minute ago, naslund.is.king said:

im not so sure what you think im guilty of

I said my thoughts on the key players so far and all those kinda here but kinda not

Arson?

I'm pretty sure I already said what I suspect of your post. I find it noncommittal, and wishy washy. You throw a wide net, very early on, and it reads like scum trying to make sure they mention everybody so as not to get caught avoiding interactions.

2 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

im not so sure what you think im guilty of

I said my thoughts on the key players so far and all those kinda here but kinda not

tbh falcon your post doesnt seem to make much sense

"The thing is, vanillas don't need to make it clear they don't trust anyone, especially this early on. This reads to me more like a scum scattershot against everybody, similar to LL's 1st round blast last game on everyone."

then in the end you compare it to lucky lagers game of last round when hes scum:wacko:

the only reason you reach like this is if your a wolf trying to set your place in a mis lynch

1 minute ago, naslund.is.king said:

tbh falcon your post doesnt seem to make much sense

"The thing is, vanillas don't need to make it clear they don't trust anyone, especially this early on. This reads to me more like a scum scattershot against everybody, similar to LL's 1st round blast last game on everyone."

then in the end you compare it to lucky lagers game of last round when hes scum:wacko:

the only reason you reach like this is if your a wolf trying to set your place in a mis lynch

That's the point NIK...your scattershot post reads like LL's last game...when he was scum.

I'm. Calling. Your. Post. Scummy.

In the same manner as LL's last game.

Just now, falcon45ca said:

That's the point NIK...your scattershot post reads like LL's last game...when he was scum.

I'm. Calling. Your. Post. Scummy.

In the same manner as LL's last game.

im calling your post calling my post scummy scummy lol

telling us your wisdom about what a vannilla townie needs to act then throwing in the sweetner comparison to lucky lager of last game is very interesting lol

Your usually alot better with your words then what you just displayed lol

2 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

im calling your post calling my post scummy scummy lol

telling us your wisdom about what a vannilla townie needs to act then throwing in the sweetner comparison to lucky lager of last game is very interesting lol

Your usually alot better with your words then what you just displayed lol

You should toss in a few more lol's, just to make it seem less awkward.

2 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Well then, if you're ready to get down to business, gimme some of your thoughts on hoggers. 

Hes being a little more quiet then usual i guess but other then that we dont have much. These last handful of games hes been trying to sit back and analyze where the votes/pieces lands and then make his play. Could be scum,could be town and we wouldn't know the difference.