The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Super Duper Vanilla Game (Game Over: Mafia Wins!)

Rate this topic

As mentioned I didnt like NIK's reactions to me last night. I approached him in a way I thought would guarantee a vote on me if he were tp. Also his non committal reaction to my little PM ploy/angleshoot is pretty sketch.

His defensiveness and focus on Deen's tunnel is also off for me. TP NIK would normal meme and ignore that kind of pressure.

Also, not seeing a w/w smoke screen with Deen and NIK.

Didnt like SS's entrance last night or his recent pukeworthy list of reads. Comes off as totally forced and unnecessary for this stage. That said, his pressure and follow up on AV is back in SS town range, same with his activity level. So that looks decent on him.

I like Falcs suspicion of Aladeen's early town clear. So far I'm seeing town falc.

Town siding Deener and Falc.

Scum leaning NIK

Lots of null.

Unvote

Also find it funny NIK repeatedly states my posts have been all fluff when in reality he's already been made aware everything I did last night was to get him to prove town by voting for me. 

I really dont see town NIK being that &^@#ing passive towards me. He didnt put any pressure on me at all and that is totally out of character.

Vote NIK

Just now, Aladeen said:

No we went on a 5 page discussion on how you knew BK and MR are town and how you refuse, and continue to refuse to scum hunt in any way whatsoever. 

ive said multiple times i was just calling you out i showed the posts i didnt say i knew they were town. You keep saying this same thing over and over

refuse to scum hunt? me and you have been in a back and forth all morning lol

Aldeen throwing out some swisss cheese

2 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Also find it funny NIK repeatedly states my posts have been all fluff when in reality he's already been made aware everything I did last night was to get him to prove town by voting for me. 

I really dont see town NIK being that &^@#ing passive towards me. He didnt put any pressure on me at all and that is totally out of character.

Vote NIK

you were calling me gay and all that and that continued into the game our discussion wasnt part of game and if you seriously think it was then thats gross 

5 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

you were calling me gay and all that and that continued into the game our discussion wasnt part of game and if you seriously think it was then thats gross 

Breathe NIK.

Why didnt you vote for me? Was I not scummy enough?

Why didn't you pressure me at all man? 

I was right there antagonizing you, being as scummy as I could just for a read on you.. and you didnt vote for me. That's usually your first move - sort lucky, and you didnt try. I think that's because you already knew my alignment

1 minute ago, luckylager said:

Breathe NIK.

Why didnt you vote for me? Was I not scummy enough?

Why didn't you pressure me at all man? 

I was right there antagonizing you, being as scummy as I could just for a read on you.. and you didnt vote for me. That's usually your first move - sort lucky, and you didnt try. I think that's because you already knew my alignment

im supposed to take you seriously calling me a fag/homo fat asian etc lol really man i hope you werent being serious and if you were or it was part of "game" go &^@# yourself. I have always liked you and when it was only me and you last night i wasnt taking any of it seriously 

the fact that your making it seem like some big play and i was supposed to react anyother way is $&!#ty

we were not playing last night and if you were you just stooped to a whole new low level

1 minute ago, naslund.is.king said:

im supposed to take you seriously calling me a fag/homo fat asian etc lol really man i hope you werent being serious and if you were or it was part of "game" go &^@# yourself. I have always liked you and when it was only me and you last night i wasnt taking any of it seriously 

the fact that your making it seem like some big play and i was supposed to react anyother way is $&!#ty

we were not playing last night and if you were you just stooped to a whole new low level

That argument doesn't make sense. The game started when BJ said go. If you didn't think I was "playing", why didnt you call me on it?

Being a $&!#head to players in order to get a read on them is nothing new, champ. You're being way too defensive with a hint of passive aggression. These aren't tp NIK traits. It's possible you're just frustrated so I'm gonna leave this alone for now and wait for you to prove my read on you wrong.

That means you need to go be townie NIK and do some townie things.

1 minute ago, luckylager said:

That argument doesn't make sense. The game started when BJ said go. If you didn't think I was "playing", why didnt you call me on it?

Being a $&!#head to players in order to get a read on them is nothing new, champ. You're being way too defensive with a hint of passive aggression. These aren't tp NIK traits. It's possible you're just frustrated so I'm gonna leave this alone for now and wait for you to prove my read on you wrong.

That means you need to go be townie NIK and do some townie things.

call me a fag/ homo again and im gonna report you

Done with your $&!#

Just now, naslund.is.king said:

call me a fag/ homo again and im gonna report you

Done with your $&!#

Dont be salty. You've used that same gif and language towards players too. I wanted to see how you'd respond and frankly I've seen all I need to see. You're deep into your scum range RN. 

(I didn't actually mean to hurt you btw. I figured it was fair game considering your liberal use of such terms. I won't call you a homo again, even in jest)

5 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Dont be salty. You've used that same gif and language towards players too. I wanted to see how you'd respond and frankly I've seen all I need to see. You're deep into your scum range RN. 

(I didn't actually mean to hurt you btw. I figured it was fair game considering your liberal use of such terms. I won't call you a homo again, even in jest)

when have i called someone a fag/homo over and over?

6 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

when have i called someone a fag/homo over and over?

Stop overreacting. I said it like twice, and a gif or two.

I'm not gonna go comb old games but I know you've never been shy to throw that term around.

Now I've tried twice or three times to let this little saga end and let you go do something townie. So drop it and do something other than wage war on your detractors