The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Post-Mafia

Rate this topic

AV.

i need time to process whats transpired and look at those in question more closely

those who are suspected in MRs case all seem to be pointing the finger at eachother which either means they're bussing or we have some town stuck in the mud

MR put in the work and thats something that always looks positive and something lots of players aren't doing

5 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

i need time to process whats transpired and look at those in question more closely

those who are suspected in MRs case all seem to be pointing the finger at eachother which either means they're bussing or we have some town stuck in the mud

MR put in the work and thats something that always looks positive and something lots of players aren't doing

Yah he only did that after Ceres is gone. Ceres would have called him out on a lot of his BS conclusions. He gets exactly zero town cred at this point for starting to put any more effort in than saying SS was scum from the get go. 

On 9/4/2020 at 10:36 AM, falcon45ca said:

Lynching a slanker in RD 1 is not towny. At. All.

Lynching a slanker in RD 3 is a lot more towny. A. Lot.

Pg 45... so may as well put focus on falc. Interesting he is not concerned with being a lot more townie in Rd3

On 9/4/2020 at 4:27 PM, Ceres said:

TR's play today is strange. He didn't seem to want to join the BJ wagon until I prompted him. Then he acted like BJ was going to flip green and switched his vote. That could easily be new-wolf TMI. And finally he acts like he was annoyed by your trick to fake an investigation. But how much did he even believe it if he was switching his vote off of BJ? Yeah, strange. 

I think a good PoE for tonight is: TR, SS, and Falcon. 

Pg. 53 and IMO TR was the right vote in round 1 more likely than not he was scum. 

Pg. 55

If MR is town and thinks he caught me as scum, then by the end of NF round 1 he should also think he has caught LL. If I was scum on a TR wagon a switch to town LL would have been just fine as that's where the votes were going. 

Objectively speaking,

if I am scum so is LL, with that said I'm not but,

if MR is scum it is looking like LL is too. 

If TR is town LL is probably scum due to nf1

If LL is scum I think falcon is town. 

Everyone should reread just before NF1 and see how they view lucky after it. 

On 9/4/2020 at 9:22 PM, naslund.is.king said:

TR i think was scum 

me and aladeen witnessed his entrance 

as angle shooty as it was 

pg. 59

I never saw this post by NIK at the time. I don't think I ever witnessed an angleshooty entrance with NIK @naslund.is.king can you explain what you meant by this post?

For reference NIK ended up keeping his vote on BJ.

Also on this page LL says Ceres and I could be w/w but at the same time tries to take credit for calling out TR early in the round. As a note he was the last on the TR wagon, last second when TR's fate was sealed.

If TR is Scum I think there is a good chance LL is scum with him. 

On 9/2/2020 at 11:29 PM, naslund.is.king said:

I also swear i seen my old buddy the rocket check in and ditch without posting

Not a good look ol friend

@TheRocket18

On 9/2/2020 at 11:48 PM, naslund.is.king said:

The rocket keeps checking in and not posting

unvote vote the rocket

he might be scrrrred

On 9/2/2020 at 11:56 PM, Aladeen said:

He was typing for the longest time and then posted nothing. 

5 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

pg. 59

I never saw this post by NIK at the time. I don't think I ever witnessed an angleshooty entrance with NIK @naslund.is.king can you explain what you meant by this post?

For reference NIK ended up keeping his vote on BJ.

Also on this page LL says Ceres and I could be w/w but at the same time tries to take credit for calling out TR early in the round. As a note he was the last on the TR wagon, last second when TR's fate was sealed.

If TR is Scum I think there is a good chance LL is scum with him. 

On 9/5/2020 at 2:18 AM, Master Radishes said:

Can I just say...

Duh. Can't believe people still fall for these things.

Maybe wolf Ceres makes an excuse for why he doesn't get N1ed though... :emot-parrot:

pg.64

I just want to point out that MR had ceres and BJ as being wolves at different times throughout the game and yet calls me out for an early read of mine that had them w/w.