The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Post-Mafia

Rate this topic

AV.

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

Fine. Sorry lucky. You obviously did well to evade suspicion most of the time. 

I started scum reading MR because of his treatment of Bo. I thought that was just openwolf defending lol. 

Surprisingly this game looked kinda winnable but flipless is really hard. 

I think not caring that I was being scumread helped. That and I could only really be active after 7:30/8

No DPS unfortunately, peeps

I forgot to make one for R1 and then only DarthMelvin asked me...and I wasn't going to start a PM with just him lol.

Everybody not named Sharpshooter, Zfetch, luckylager, and BoKnows was vanilla town. 

If people want mafia PM invites, let me know.

3 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Fine. Sorry lucky. You obviously did well to evade suspicion most of the time. 

I started scum reading MR because of his treatment of Bo. I thought that was just openwolf defending lol. 

Surprisingly this game looked kinda winnable but flipless is really hard. 

How did you catch me so quickly?

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

Weren't you hiding until MR and I were gone?

This is tongue in cheek banter fwiw. Don't wanna start anything. 

And no, naslund didn't lose anything for the town. But I hope this serves as a reminder that locking your vote is probably the worst thing you can do in the middle of the round. There's no practical reason to do it. 

21 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

SS you played like the biggest little bitch of all time

Zfetch quit playing if your not gonna put in the effort you used to

LL i had a feeling you were scum...but congratulations 

Bk congrats 

SS i literally lost all respect for your game

Meh it's not so much that I don't put in the effort that I used to, it's just I've been On a huge hot streak of being mafia and my meta dictates I'm usually inactive so as to avoid slipping and being too obvious about it. I was like town leader by the end of the last game I was town. Just need to rand mafia a lil less...

• Cheers 1
5 minutes ago, luckylager said:

I think not caring that I was being scumread helped. That and I could only really be active after 7:30/8

My mistake truely with you was giving you the benefit of the doubt 

early when players called you scum and you disappeared i was ready to call you scum but i gave you the benefit of the doubt like i said..all game I was sketchy of that 

you came back were able to regroup and change the whole narrative of yourself 

GG man truly 

Edited by naslund.is.king
  • Cheers 1
Just now, BoKnows said:

How did you catch me so quickly?

It was what I said before. You were playing on the outside and making very safe reads and observations and not doing anything to garner attention. I think I noted more "commentary" than analysis. By that I mean, it's easier for wolves to post when they're describing things, but villagers will more often post pure thoughts and ideas straight from their mind, per se. And that's what I look for most of all. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, luckylager said:

@Aladeen

I saved your scum tips and referred to them a number of times. It's really solid advice, thank you.

You did well the reason I figured you were probably scum was you last second vote on TR and I think 1 interaction you had if you look at my analysis of you where BK says I contradicted myself I didn’t but I guess you knew that already lol

• Cheers 1
1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

It was what I said before. You were playing on the outside and making very safe reads and observations and not doing anything to garner attention. I think I noted more "commentary" than analysis. By that I mean, it's easier for wolves to post when they're describing things, but villagers will more often post pure thoughts and ideas straight from their mind, per se. And that's what I look for most of all. 

I have to hold onto this.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

My mistake truely with you was giving you the benefit of the doubt 

early when players called you scum and you disappeared i was ready to call you scum but i gave you the benefit of the doubt like i said..all game I was sketchy of that 

you came back were able to regroup and change the whole narrative of yourself 

GG man truly 

After we killed BJ I decided to just try and create a narrative (scumhunt) that shaded the two most dangerous TP - Ceres and Deen. 

I also figured it would buy me town points with them and the rest of town because I'd have to be insane to attack them as wolf. 

Then I went at Qwags and J23 while still running my Ceres/Deen w/w world. In the limited time I was able to post I felt like I had to make the best of it. No fluff, try to scumhunt and townclear players. Post a list or two.

Winning feels nice

• Like 3