The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Post-Mafia

Rate this topic

AV.

16 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

Meh it's not so much that I don't put in the effort that I used to, it's just I've been On a huge hot streak of being mafia and my meta dictates I'm usually inactive so as to avoid slipping and being too obvious about it. I was like town leader by the end of the last game I was town. Just need to rand mafia a lil less...

Aren't you like 8 of the last 10 games maf? Seems like it

• Huggy Bear 1
1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

I think the DM yeet was what cost us honestly. Especially considering we knew we'd get the result from that one. 

I'm partially at fault there. I had an intuitive townread on DM but somehow talked myself out of it and got convinced into letting that wagon go forward. Props to SS for being mine and MR's  top scum read early and completely sneaking away from that. The dead tell no tales. 

I should say that you can't really blame or degrade wolves for slanking when the town gave them the opportunity. Slanking wolves don't &^@# the town; slanking villagers &^@# the town. 

I still posted more than DM, J23, Sane and Qwags combined. And I'm so incredibly busy these days...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wat 1
1 minute ago, luckylager said:

I still posted more than DM, J23, Sane and Qwags combined. And I'm so incredibly busy these days...

No you played a really well balanced game I didn’t suspect you at all until my reread of the game. 

• Thanks 1
Just now, luckylager said:

Funny thing is, I rushed home from work and jumped into the thread to take my vote off Falc and BACK on TR so I wouldn't look scummy. Lol

After that I watched the Canucks game and asked myself why I cared when I'd promised myself I wouldn't care as much anymore.

Still learning. Itll take time

3 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

No you played a really well balanced game I didn’t suspect you at all until my reread of the game. 

And that's what I was hoping for by attacking you and Ceres. Town LL always tinfoils crazy ideas involving the good players wolfing and trying to dominate us.

2 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Funny thing is, I rushed home from work and jumped into the thread to take my vote off Falc and BACK on TR so I wouldn't look scummy. Lol

Lol little slips like that can be it... if you left your vote I would probably have had you in my town circle... well I thought if I really sat down and read the thread and showed my progression of my thoughts the town would see what I saw but I don’t think any town player even read what I posted... literally only you and BK responded to it in any meaningful way. 

1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

If someone figures out how to not care about mafia, please contact me asap.

Crack cocaine and or meth my friend, get into either of those and watch all your mafia cares drift away. 

oh yah what happened to BW being unrecoverable :bigblush:

1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

Lol little slips like that can be it... if you left your vote I would probably have had you in my town circle... well I thought if I really sat down and read the thread and showed my progression of my thoughts the town would see what I saw but I don’t think any town player even read what I posted... literally only you and BK responded to it in any meaningful way. 

I did a solid job getting in your head eh. Tried to passively build up the Aladeen Zfetch vs MR GC narrative lol

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

Check the maf PM. I was taking a break from the attic reno and reading the thread when I saw it. I PM the team and say - deen just contradicted himself. I dont want to defend me, but someone should call him on that.

And Bo did.

Bo was so good for 1st time scum. Just light and easy. Good teammate for sure

• Like 1