The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Islanders re-sign Joshua Ho-Sang

On 10/27/2020 at 9:40 AM, CaptKirk888 said:

I can't remember who it was, but a couple of years back someone was posting about how skilled he was and how he would be a star. He was far ahead of our prospects. 

lol pretty sure that was Desi

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, sassbs said:

Why did that person get banned.  I remember when I was browsing years ago seeing that name often here. I never posted back then , I was a creeper ::D

mmm, cant remember why. i wanna say got into it with a Mod.

2 hours ago, sassbs said:

Why did that person get banned.  I remember when I was browsing years ago seeing that name often here. I never posted back then , I was a creeper ::D

Back when Bobby Sanguinetti was the best defenseman in the league 

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 2
  • Wat 1

20 hours ago, morrissex95 said:

You're saying he can't show up on time to team meetings. Are you on the team? If he was late do you know why? Let's not be judgmental here. 

https://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/juniors/josh-ho-sang-late-training-camp-alarm-new-york-islanders-garth-snow-ohl-niagara-icedogs/

https://eyesonisles.com/2017/01/15/new-york-islanders-daily-josh-ho-sang-late/

Edited by King Heffy
  • Cheers 1

On 10/28/2020 at 4:33 AM, morrissex95 said:

You guys are passing judgement on a guy you don't even know. So what if he wore 66? I wore #7 when I played Atom Hockey in the early 2000s. Was I disrespecting the history of the sport by wearing Chris Chelios' jersey number? Seriously.  I know Chelios wasn't as big of a star as Mario, not even close, but still a very respectable HOFer. You're saying he can't show up on time to team meetings. Are you on the team? If he was late do you know why? Let's not be judgmental here. 

How dare you wear David Booth's legendary #7???

• Haha 1