The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Islanders re-sign Joshua Ho-Sang

10 minutes ago, DrJockitch said:

Pays really well in the AHL.

Oh for sure it’s just hilarious to me especially because of the player. He’s been pretty public about not being on the NHL roster and the whole Mario jersey number thing. Goes to arbitration and here’s your AHL deal :lol:

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

Oh for sure it’s just hilarious to me especially because of the player. He’s been pretty public about not being on the NHL roster and the whole Mario jersey number thing. Goes to arbitration and here’s your AHL deal :lol:

I can't remember who it was, but a couple of years back someone was posting about how skilled he was and how he would be a star. He was far ahead of our prospects. 

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

12 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

Still just as funny. The fact that he filed in the first place haha

He took a paycut on his NHL salary but more than tripled his AHL salary.  He might not make the NYI team so not a bad deal for him if he is to play in the minors.

• Cheers 2

4 hours ago, Fanuck said:

I'm definitely NOT a fan of this guy whatsoever, but I think it's safe to say this player could use a fresh start in a new organization. 

Yeah I could imagine he would magically become a 50 point player if he played with the Hawks

3 hours ago, N7Nucks said:

So what's his deal? Just absolutely refuses to do anything defensively/physically? If he at least chose one to improve he could maybe find a spot in the NHL. Waste of legit scoring talent.

Plus can't show up to meetings on time, whines a lot, and showed zero respect to the history of the sport by wearing 66.  I wouldn't want this kid around our prospects in the AHL; I'm surprised NYI even qualified him.

• Cheers 1

You guys are passing judgement on a guy you don't even know. So what if he wore 66? I wore #7 when I played Atom Hockey in the early 2000s. Was I disrespecting the history of the sport by wearing Chris Chelios' jersey number? Seriously.  I know Chelios wasn't as big of a star as Mario, not even close, but still a very respectable HOFer. You're saying he can't show up on time to team meetings. Are you on the team? If he was late do you know why? Let's not be judgmental here. 

21 minutes ago, morrissex95 said:

You guys are passing judgement on a guy you don't even know. So what if he wore 66? I wore #7 when I played Atom Hockey in the early 2000s. Was I disrespecting the history of the sport by wearing Chris Chelios' jersey number? Seriously.  I know Chelios wasn't as big of a star as Mario, not even close, but still a very respectable HOFer. You're saying he can't show up on time to team meetings. Are you on the team? If he was late do you know why? Let's not be judgmental here. 

That’s funny, but nothing close to comparable and you know it.  Lol.  
Professional hockey player wearing an unofficially league wide retired number, a bit different than a 10 year old wearing CC’s 7.   

The judgements are from this kids long resume of classless, lazy, jerk like attitude.  

• Cheers 1