Jake Gardiner - Nick Leddy 

Ben Chiarot - Nikita Zaitsev

P.O. Joseph - Erik Gustafsson

- Jordie Benn

Jacob Markstrom 

Kevin Lankinen

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, canuck2xtreme said:

TRADE: The Boston Bruins have made a trade with the Philadelphia Flyers.

To BOS:

small.png Calle Jarnkrok

To PHI:

small.png Jack Drury

small.png BOS 2022 4th Round Draft Selection

Jarnkrok's tenure as a Flyer was short lived, but we felt we had players that pushed him down the lineup and we had some young guys that we wanted to give an opportunity. We felt it would be better to give him a chance elsewhere to earn a bigger role. We wish Calle the best on his new team (Jarnkrok is one of my favourite utility players in the league IRL).

We are excited to bring in Jack Drury to add to our future youth group. He is currently on loan in Sweden and playing well there. We talked to him briefly on a Zoom call and he sounds quite excited to be joining the Philadelphia organization and he is glad Boston gave him an opportunity by drafting him and wishes them the best. We look forward to seeing his development.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, theo5789 said:

Jarnkrok's tenure as a Flyer was short lived, but we felt we had players that pushed him down the lineup and we had some young guys that we wanted to give an opportunity. We felt it would be better to give him a chance elsewhere to earn a bigger role. We wish Calle the best on his new team (Jarnkrok is one of my favourite utility players in the league IRL).

We are excited to bring in Jack Drury to add to our future youth group. He is currently on loan in Sweden and playing well there. We talked to him briefly on a Zoom call and he sounds quite excited to be joining the Philadelphia organization and he is glad Boston gave him an opportunity by drafting him and wishes them the best. We look forward to seeing his development.

Boston would like to not thank GM Theo for the 13 hour negotiation :lol:, but appreciate and thank him in sticking it out until a deal was done. Cheers bud. 

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Boston would like to not thank GM Theo for the 13 hour negotiation :lol:, but appreciate and thank him in sticking it out until a deal was done. Cheers bud. 

Deal could've been hashed out in 2 hours, you can thank yourself for the rest!

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

TRADE: The Columbus Blue Jackets have made a trade with the Chicago Blackhawks.

To CHI:

small.png Jeff Skinner (50% salary retained)

To CBJ:

small.png Dustin Brown

As Kings' Drew Doughty turns 30, he's eager for new chapter - Los Angeles  Times

The Blue Jackets are proud to welcome two time Stanley Cup Winner Dustin Brown to the organization. The team acquired Brown (36) via trade with the Chicago Blackhawks last night as the team sent last years hopeful superstar Jeff Skinner back the other way. Our organization felt adding a veteran leader after the departure of so many this off-season would be a worthwhile pursuit if we could find the right fit. When Jeff's name came up in trade talks Dustin was a target of ours early. Losing so much veteran leadership in the off-season certainly created a void with the likes of David Krejci, Ryan McDonagh, Justin Braun, and trade deadline addition Patrick Marleau all moving on to new clubs. 

We are confident Dustin will bring his winning pedigree into our locker room and be an exemplary example for our young nhl players. Our team added a lot of youth this off-season as we reached our goal to become younger and more dynamic. We are pleased to have Dustin join us as we hope to pursue a GML Championship!

We would like to once again thank Jeff and his family for their contributions to our community. We wish them well in their new situation in Chicago.

Thanks to @Sludge for the productive conversations,

We wish Skinner all the best in the future!

Rush17 

CBJ GM

Edited by Rush17
  • Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

CBJ sign C Pierre-Luc Dubois to Two-Year Extension

FORWARDS

Yanni Gourde - Pierre-Luc Dubois - Elias Lindholm

J.G. Pageau - Dylan Cozens - Kirill Kaprizov

Antoine Roussel - Jimmy Vesey - Dustin Brown

Kyle Clifford - Tyler Bozak - Ryan Reaves

DEFENSE

Thomas Chabot - Travis Sanheim

Sam Girard - Mario Ferraro

Brayden McNabb - Nikita Zadorov

GOALTENDERS

Mackenzie Blackwood

David Rittich

SPARES

Kevin Rooney, Olli Juolevi, Connor Bunnaman

Spoiler

Vesey appears to be in the Leafs bottom six now. :picard: :lol: I'll be sure to move him up when he gets back in the top six.  Pageau is the more proven NHL player. Not 100% accurate. Gourde and Pageau are both third liners in reality. Can I get some top six help? :lol:

• Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

image.png.73b844a7795a389a0f5e6f97e30a5e14.png RECALLED:

New Jersey Devils have recalled defenseman Jake Bean from Atlantic City and place him onto the active roster.

I read he left the game last night?

Also, who owns Tony DeAngelo? Woof :ph34r:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, canuck2xtreme said:

Feeling pretty good being at the top of the standings, even if it's still really early.  Especially since some of my key producers have been slow out of the gate, and since the Leafs and Isles are hellbent on not playing my younger guys.

You just jinxed yourself. I said something similar and I've been slowly falling in the standings since!

• Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1