The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Event Horizon [Game Over: Town Wins]

Rate this topic

Aladeen

Tried to do some reading and digging and reading and idk, we should have probably voted naslund.is.king.  This is twice in two games where I said that chopping him presents all the rewards and still this guy lives to see another day.  Reminds me of myself and my uncanny ability to stay alive as mafia.  But seriously, chop him.

Anyways, probably won't be around much to check this over the weekend, but I'll come back Monday (provided I'm still alive)

Actually, one last note.  Despite what you may think, I think everybody should be claiming roles in this round as it can be helpful in making sense of the last nightfall, as well as anticipating what might come in the next nightfall.  And before you say "but AV, AV, what about the wolves?!?  The bad wolves!  The serial killer!" just take a look at the remaining players.  Only Zfetch has a history of presenting fake-claims that are somewhat sensible (but everybody already knows he's sketchy af in this current game so just ignore him).  Everybody else is too inexperienced, lacking of quality, or don't have a history of claiming and would be picking the wrong game to start.

I'll start:  I'm vanilla town.

TL;DNR --> vote out naslund.is.king, claim roles.

• Like 2
  • Vintage 1

I find it very strange that Falc is even remotely shocked/finding any valuable info from me going from inactive to active.

It's almost like he wants to keep his pool as wide as possible.

I'm starting to believe Falc is not town.

Unvote; Vote Falc

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Zfetch said:

I find it very strange that Falc is even remotely shocked/finding any valuable info from me going from inactive to active.

It's almost like he wants to keep his pool as wide as possible.

I'm starting to believe Falc is not town.

Unvote; Vote Falc

I'm shocked that you're shocked that I'm shocked.

Kudos on the fine false outrage last night over the a flipless NF (except LL). You got so worked up over no info.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Sharpshooter said:

It’s literally the towniest thing one can do after mislynching a townsman. :picard:

Oh really? He was mislynched by town, not MKd. We should be going through DM's posts. With only 2 Maf, the town is who lynched LL. Why was DM MK'd?

Trying to do the towniest thing and pointing it out as towny? Ain't towny.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Oh really? He was mislynched by town, not MKd. We should be going through DM's posts. With only 2 Maf, the town is who lynched LL. Why was DM MK'd?

Trying to do the towniest thing and pointing it out as towny? Ain't towny.

Who’s your top scum read then ?

• Like 2