The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Black Friday I'm In Love

Rate this topic

AV.

1 minute ago, falcon45ca said:

This is exactly the kinda Weiner In Front Of Me I was talking about

I don't think its a matter of him wanting to see who sheeps my reads though. Read his posts, he has zero interest in scum-hunting whatsoever. He abandoned his lame defense of me jumping on him from the get-go as me being scum. The logic I used to refute that theory of his, lead to the inevitable and the path of least resistance of a vote for NIK. 

IMO he is playing like caught scum and going through the motions till the end of the round. 

Even if this is a play by BJ to see who sheeps my read, it only becomes useful if we see him flip, if he is town his flip gives as infinitely more information to work with next round than any other townie would. 

So without a hardclaim redpeek there is no logical reason for a townie not to vote him at this time IMO. 

Even if it's just to pressure him to post more before EOR. 

• Like 1
  • Wat 1

ATTENTION

A certain monkey has expressed his desire to play/be a substitute.  Given that nothing has happened yet and this is a closed set-up with some flavour, I am able to both

a)  Add him into the game without disrupting the balance

b)  Add some additional flavour to this game

I know that I have the final decision but I would prefer feedback from the participants.

Edited by Alain Vigneault
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

ATTENTION

A certain monkey has expressed his desire to play/be a substitute.  Given that nothing has happened yet and this is a closed set-up with some flavour, I am able to both

a)  Add him into the game without disrupting the balance

b)  Add some additional flavour to this game

I know that I have the final decision but I would prefer feedback from the participants.

Who is it, BW?

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Aladeen said:

I don't think its a matter of him wanting to see who sheeps my reads though. Read his posts, he has zero interest in scum-hunting whatsoever. He abandoned his lame defense of me jumping on him from the get-go as me being scum. The logic I used to refute that theory of his, lead to the inevitable and the path of least resistance of a vote for NIK. 

IMO he is playing like caught scum and going through the motions till the end of the round. 

Even if this is a play by BJ to see who sheeps my read, it only becomes useful if we see him flip, if he is town his flip gives as infinitely more information to work with next round than any other townie would. 

So without a hardclaim redpeek there is no logical reason for a townie not to vote him at this time IMO. 

Even if it's just to pressure him to post more before EOR. 

I hope no one believes this trash. I’m town so there is absolutely no logical sense to voting for me. There is no play either. Aladeen is simply making up his own reality to get others to vote for me. I don’t feel I’m playing any different than any other game I’ve played.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I hope no one believes this trash. I’m town so there is absolutely no logical sense to voting for me. There is no play either. Aladeen is simply making up his own reality to get others to vote for me. I don’t feel I’m playing any different than any other game I’ve played.

For someone that said see you at the EOR multiple times you sure post a lot. Also if you don’t feel like you’re playing any different than any other game that makes it even more likely you are scum because objective town BJ would be able to clearly see the difference. 

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

For someone that said see you at the EOR multiple times you sure post a lot. Also if you don’t feel like you’re playing any different than any other game that makes it even more likely you are scum because objective town BJ would be able to clearly see the difference. 

This doesn’t even make sense.

See you at EOR

• Like 3