The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Black Friday I'm In Love

Rate this topic

AV.

Just now, naslund.is.king said:

Minus the bj situation do you have anyother thoughts?

I've voted for Aladeen because I don't like how he instigated this entire song and dance against BJ. What was his reason for doing so?

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Qwags said:

I've voted for Aladeen because I don't like how he instigated this entire song and dance against BJ. What was his reason for doing so?

He had none it was literally the start and he stated that BJ is def scum i think... ll piled on then nik then aladeen voted then Ss i think.

Because Im town and I read. 

Prove No Way GIF by ABC Network

• Like 3
10 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I still don’t know why SS is voting for me. I’ve yet to see reason, just my name pitted against lucky. Screams comfortability.

Because he's scum. I busted his ass last night.

Case is pretty clear cut

9 hours ago, Qwags said:

Oh. That was referring to BJ being annoyed with the undeserved pile on for supposedly being scum.

I still don't see it btw.

9 hours ago, falcon45ca said:

This read like TMI to anybody else?

Me. That's wicked TMI. Pair it up with scummy SS's BJ vote and I'm questioning my scum read on BJ.

9 hours ago, GoCanucks16 said:

let's get ss

unvote vote ss

GC is town

5 hours ago, Zfetch said:

SS is towny to me. His first few posts were bleeding the color green.

One of BJ and Aladeen has to be mafia and I would say the best move is to just get rid of both of them.

SS's first two posts might have been, sure. Have you read anything since then though?

I assumed you had to be town given your late entry and AV saying "it won't affect the balance" but wtf man. Your SS read is garbage.

I'm softening on bj a bit here, and I really don't see Deens scum angle if he's wolf push town bj.

4 hours ago, BoKnows said:

vote nik

Lol

NIK has returned to obvious town form. I have no idea what you're seeing there. He's my strongest town read.

BK is scum lean for this vote.

I feel like he doesn't want to be the guy who buries tp BJ but won't bus SS.

1 hour ago, falcon45ca said:

LL is quiet today. He hasn't pinged me yet, but he definitely upped his scum game. Oddly quiet right now

Yup.

I played mafia and drank for 3 nights and 2 days straight between here and syndicate.

Took the day off. Went golfing, hiked Mt Work and did some Christmas shopping. Was a good day.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, DarthMelvin said:

He had none it was literally the start and he stated that BJ is def scum i think... ll piled on then nik then aladeen voted then Ss i think.

Because Im town and I read. 

Prove No Way GIF by ABC Network

See that in of itself sounds like Aladeen is doubling down on his random choice.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Sharpshooter said:

Like I said yesterday. LL is a sack of potatoes or scum. 

Mislynch me and I’ll flip town. Hang LL the next round or I’ll be calling you all idiots in DPS. I’m going to bed, super early start tomorrow. 

GL with NF. 

&^@#ing vote for me and outline the reasons you think I'm scum other than OMGUS "lucky tunneled me" bull$&!#.

Explain your oportinstic, blendy, non-validated vote on BJ.

If you're actually town, which I doubt, your lynch is on you. Not me. I'm scum hunting, you're doing &^@#ing nothing.

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I've been dominating thread talk this round. How do you view the other players that have come after me this round? Namely: Falcon, SS, NIK, DM, LL to some degree?

If you are town, then I refuse to believe that all of those players re town as well. I have no doubt at least 1 wolf has it out for me this round

I think LL is almost for sure town due to his tunneling on SS though I don’t see what he does. The only way I see ll being scum is if both of you are.

Falcon has been solvey but on the same token his initial stance on you was neutral so either my posts convinced him or he is being opportunistic.

NIK has been following his town meta imo.

I feel like DM has done a complete 180 on our interaction. He seemed to be sussing me earlier for tunneling on you but seems to now be convinced you are scum cause you voted SS. Weak reasoning if that’s all he is going off of.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, luckylager said:

&^@#ing vote for me and outline the reasons you think I'm scum other than OMGUS "lucky tunneled me" bull$&!#.

Explain your oportinstic, blendy, non-validated vote on BJ.

If you're actually town, which I doubt, your lynch is on you. Not me. I'm scum hunting, you're doing &^@#ing nothing.

Wtf happened there? I can spell opportunistic 

I swear, I can spell!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1