The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak

CBH1926

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

I can (almost) accept the antivaxxers spitting in my face, but I refuse to lay down while they spit in my loved ones’ faces.  These antivaxxers are selfish, ignorant, and vile people.  We should absolutely not offer them any medical support for Covid.  Those who are showing up at our hospitals should be sent home.  

If they pay taxes in Canada they have every right that you or I do as vaccinated individuals. Maybe you haven't heard, the vaccinated are getting and spreading covid at record pace. 

• Wat 2

Just now, AbbyNux said:

All precautions would include hazmat suits fitted with air purifiers? Air exchangers in my home?

If I need the hospital, I will go. 

You’re vaccinated, do you deserve hospital care for Covid.  Although it’s his Guly unlikely, because you are vaccinated, you’ll need it.  The antivaxxer adults don’t deserve medical care for Covid.  No vaccine card; no help.  

5 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

If you have covid and didn't take all the necessary precautions because you didn't believe in them.

Why would you believe in the same medical experts to save the life of yourself or your loved ones?

Seems a shade hypocritical and entirely self serving imo

Especially when the medical treatments available in the hospital are more experimental and less effective than the vaccine.  Declining the vaccine because of stupidity should be taken as opting out from receiving any medical treatment for Covid.  If they're too cowardly to stand by their misguided beliefs, that shouldn't be our problem.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, AbbyNux said:

All precautions would include hazmat suits fitted with air purifiers? Air exchangers in my home?

If I need the hospital, I will go. 

No, that's over dramatic

Vaccine, booster, social distancing, mask wearing and sanitizing.  Those are basic precautions.

What you're suggesting is nothing more than petulant over dramatic posturing

If you DO have to go, make sure you tell all the overworked health care workers your stance on it and why you're being admitted.

You should be proud of who you are and your beliefs

Edited by Warhippy
  • Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

7 minutes ago, Alflives said:

I can (almost) accept the antivaxxers spitting in my face, but I refuse to lay down while they spit in my loved ones’ faces.  These antivaxxers are selfish, ignorant, and vile people.  We should absolutely not offer them any medical support for Covid.  Those who are showing up at our hospitals should be sent home.  

Maybe their going off the sceince that prior infection leads to immunity.  Or does everyone have to subject ourselves to a vaccine every 6 months that doesn't stop you from catching and spreading the virus.  Our out of control case load in the entire population supports that.

Edited by bolt
  • Wat 2

6 minutes ago, iwtl said:

I don't smoke.but did before. Although it is a personal.choice to smoke or not.we.now have.many laws regarding smoking. We also.see.severe restrictions on were.people can smoke in order to protect.non smokers.from second hand smoke

Why should.covid provide a free pass.? 

It's not political.to.not agree with unvaxinated not bearing responsibility for their.choices.

So I assume you're overweight. I'm not. I don't want to pay for your extra health care costs because you can't put down your fork. Ridiculous isn't it. You play hockey? I don't want to pay for your broken foot.

Edited by Gatzkek
  • Wat 1

1 minute ago, Warhippy said:

No, that's over dramatic

Vaccine, booster, social distancing, mask wearing and sanitizing

If you DO have to go, make sure you tell all the overworked health care workers your stance on it and why you're being admitted.

Oh, that's over dramatic. Tell that to someone who died that could have been saved if we all just wore them. 

• Wat 1

1 minute ago, AbbyNux said:

If they pay taxes in Canada they have every right that you or I do as vaccinated individuals. Maybe you haven't heard, the vaccinated are getting and spreading covid at record pace. 

Again, you are trolling.  Here is the data, which you (and the antivaxxers) continue to ignore: 

image.jpeg.9c0ba908095c87e7767cd67a7b359e7d.jpeg

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

No, that's over dramatic

Vaccine, booster, social distancing, mask wearing and sanitizing.  Those are basic precautions.

I will tell them I am vaccinated, nothing more, nothing less. 

• Haha 1